Master Matoya
Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In Dark Souls? Pretty good, actually. It really nice. In Dark Souls 2? ...

Oh, I know. It's just like the modded crystal weapons.

Oh, I know it will be. I just hope they treat it better than B-Team did with Dark Souls 2.

I'm thinking about just streaming my SL1 playthrough. Lol
    I wouldn't want to face it.

It's depressing that people use this online, but not surprising in the least.

I keep returning and hoping that they've fixed it.

Not yet. I haven't recorded the second episode. It's a dual-commentary with my friend, but he's been working a lot this past week.
    That sounds like an absolute monster.

Just looked it up and tried it against some treebros and oh my.

It seems so. I was hoping that it was actually working. Oh well.

It changes the color of fire. The color of firebombs, for example, does not change. Pyromancies, at least the ones I've seen, all change color regardless of whether or not it's been thrown.
    I know how it's supposed to be used, and it's deadly if used correctly. I wouldn't be able to use it as I'm not the best at dead angling.

WoTG is fun to use, especially canceling and dead angling with it. LOL

I have, but I haven't fallen on spawn.

Now I'm really curious about that.
    I just wish people would use it better. 90% of the players I've faced turn me into Peeve and I parry them right away.

It isn't that I dislike it, I enjoy using it. However, it's the only Dark magic I ever come across anymore.

That doesn't sound fun at all.

The only thing that doesn't look good is the chaos spells. The lava after affect looks weird. Hahaha.
    Yeah. It has been a couple of months since the last reply, and I have a pretty short memory span.

What, how I can be convinced you mean?
    It's cool. I think that was a bit before I closed it down lol. No hard feelings

Eh. I'm gonna close it back down. This is only temporary.
    Hm, so far I haven't really experienced that, maybe except with Persona 4 and how it sometimes fails to save data. That said, boy was it a soul-crushing experience when I came back to see that my Final Fantasy data and Resident Evil data was deleted for reasons I still don't know ._.

That's also the thing, I don't find myself ever wanting to get a Wii U since really none of the titles besides a handful of them actually interest me.

Those vocals are amazing o-o
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d253Ifb4JC8
    Too bad I've never come across someone with said skill.

Wut.

Unfortunately, I don't like low level invasions. However, it seems that the Mirror Knight invasions works fine. So there's that.

I love my mods. They're great. :D
    Ah, gotta love the Brandon build.

Nope. LOL

That's pretty much the only reason I'm playing Dark Souls 2. It's become habit. The Agape ring seems to break more than it fixes, which I expected. I know about the boss, but I've also heard it's pretty terrible. BloodBorne is just over a month away. This is the home stretch.

I am. I've only uploaded one episode so far. I'm going to record and upload the next one this weekend.
    I did when I played a lot on PS3. Nearly every invasion, actually.

Nah, 2casul4me.

Honestly, soul memory didn't bother me much when the game first came out. Now I can't stand it. I've noticed a lot of players after 15 million sm stack a lot of poise and defense. It virtually renders my assassin build useless unless I'm backstab fishing or parry spamming. I think once Bloodborne is out, I'll leave DKSII alone. I feel there is no fun left to be had in this game.

I've beaten the Taurus Demon. The run I'm currently doing I'm doing as a series for Youtube, so I'm not playing everyday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom