• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Which is why I was gonna EM it, but if since you don't want it oh well I'll write for one.
    So your renting Omastar for your gym and I'm renting Abomasnow for my gym. I have the one you are rented and you have the one I'm renting want to trade?
    Probably not any of those, and definitely not two of them. I prefer each of them to Pinsir.
    Uh I could be in the future but I'll probably wait a bit before I think about applying for Dewford/any gym lol, will get back to you if I do need some tho!
    Depends what you want, I don't want to buy a lot for it and I saw yours has a lot of EMs.
    Also I'm in need of that Abomasnow of yours any chance you would part ways with it for a mart mon with tms?
    I want to challenge your gym, we can do it over the forum or aim, pls let me know what's a good time for you.
    OK, I should get the stone when wages come. What are the prices for Medicham and Lickilicky though (if they're still available and you want a TM Case)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom