T
Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, great game!

At first I thought Garchomp was Rocks/Sash, but as the battle went on it looked more and more like it was Choiced. When you sent it out against Raikou I figured it was ScarfChomp. I left Raikou in because I thought the switch to Talonflame would have been obvious.
    Sounds good. Is it alright if we do it on cartridge? I prefer to do my battles on wifi whenever possible.
    wait, i lost, so due to the fact i can't battle all of you in one day, the challenge is ended though im fine with battles just for fun.
    no sorry you guys i will have to battle you same time torrmorow due to this long battle im haveing (aka 5 pm dont be late ;))
    i will be on at five my time here is my friend code-Friend code:0061-0809-4165 trainer name hayden
    would gmt-5 time at 8pm work for you? i can also do any earlyer if needed depending
    May I battle you today at 4 GMT-5 time, if not, give me a time your can some other time, as because i have almost never seen you on.
    Would you be available on Thursday for the screening match? If you forgot/didn't know, I am interesting in being the Water-type gym leader next season.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom