• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
  • Back in English, I'll clarify that I've only seen extended conversations go on in VMs, so I would still keep it out of the forum threads. VMs, however, seem to be unrestricted.
    יפה ונחמד~ אני רק לומד עברית כשפה לשם ה"רגאנט" בשל כך (יש לי קרוב ל-100 בה), אבל אני כבר קרוא ולומד התורה ותלמוד מנעורי, וזה מקור רוב ידיעות שלי. להשיב השאלה שלך, אני ראה אחרים שדבר בשפות שלא אנגלית כזה , ואין ביעה, אבל אני אפסיק, מפני שכתיבת עברית כזה היה קשה ביותר לי, שאני לא רגיל למקלדת עברית
    רציתי לשאול האם אתה מבין עברית? השיב בעברית אם כן.
    Yep, it sure it.
    You where the top poster in the last two games.
    rest is well deserved.
    I may wait a while too, haven't decided which team I'll be on - I joined in on V.10 a bit late, since I didn't know it was on, once I knew it was up I got in.
    Not really a fan of either dome might be my main reason for delaying - being a fun game I'll just pick one and go for it.
    Thanks! I know! it was a fun game, seems like the "rest of the team abandoned me" or as I posted "went to sleep" after a while. Hope the next game we might be in the same team.
    I felt a little burnt out on the last up or down too, I didn't really post as much. I never watched or participated in TPP so I've not really got much riding on this game either but I'm going to take part for team Dome. You can always sit out the start and join in later on though.
    Ok, don't think it matters too much about opposing each other this time round with Dragel joining the top group of high posters, as long as we're not all on the same team :D
    That's a good reason - thanks to you and a few others I been hanging out more in the F&G area too.
    It's more fun there than majority of other topics.

thanks to you, I been subscribing to more topics in F&G part of Bulbagardens
    I noticed that - its one of the reasons I enjoy reading (and liking) your post it gives topics something fun and creative and makes it more enjoyable (especially in the games).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom