• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
PokéVision
Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• JFC YEAH YOU ARE
    after all the time it took me to copypasta that url into img tags
    #rude

How you been, C?
    Maybe?? I have no idea. :x The only leaks I could think of would be due to time zone differences. Maybe a day earlier if the games were shipped a bit ahead of schedule.
    HELL YEAH
    And GF just decided freedom of fashion expression was a Kalosian and...wherever-the-hellPBR-is-set thing.
    Ooo, I thought it was like in Danny Phantom where he "went ghoul/white-haired" whenever fighting ghouls.
    ROAD TRIP!!
    To make it seem all NEW and *~EXCITING~* again come Gen 7
    [sub]or they're just jerks. probably both.[/sub]
    I think Pokémon is the only series to take away customization without switching consoles (which would make sense; if a series was mainly on home consoles, then went portable, I could understand if they nixed or reduced customization. But what the hell GF, now we just get to dress up for contests? :/)

Do his clothes always do that when transforming or was that artistic license?
    Oh wow. xD It's kinda funny watching those videos since I've been to Appleton and Neenah.
    They better. Step up your game(s), GF. ಠ_ಠ

Quite a haul. :eek: My friend got me a Hermione Granger wand when she went to HPW, but a Luna Lovegood wand would be good too.
    And an Eren plushie. >w< My sister and I just watched the OVAs this past week; the Jean/cook-off one was grand. Can't wait for the Levi ones!
    You're much welcome. :cheers:

NO CUSTOMIZATION THOUGH
    WHAT THE SHIT GAMEFREAK
    ah yes i see I UNDERSTAND it is a love i too have held for over a decade [sub]i am old you see[/sub]

On Halloween?? Any special events at said con because of that? Or is it on Halloween every year?
    YOU BETTER. NOT LIKE LAST YEAR. ಠ_ಠ
    Huzzah! :D
    Before I clicked that link I thought you were referring to SH2!Angela. xD

Gen 2 is best gen. But I don't hate any gen, sooo
    And then that interview with Matsuda explains why there hasn't been a new Stadium game. Which is understandable, but still, ;-;

Ooo, gonna wear it for Halloween?
    >me when Pokémon ends
    EVERYTHING WAS ALL A DREAM/COMA THEORY
    Better share what'chu get this time >:1
    [1/2]
    SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN! No idea on what the job market is like in that field, but nothings set in stone yet, so if you want to switch there's still plenty of time to do that.
    JUST INCLUDE LOTS OF ADORABLE ANIMALS IN YOUR VIDEOS (LIKE AXOLOTL) AND YOU GOT YOURSELF A RECIPE TO YOUTUBE STARDOM!
    It's like how Starfox Adventures (aka LoZ Lite for furries) wasn't intended to be a Starfox game; some people give the installment shit and have legitimate gripes with the game, but it's still enjoyable. For me anyways.

Ooo yes, a new Stadium game would be welcomed. would kill for another Orre game tho So long as they don't screw us out of minigames ala PBR. ಠ_ಠ Snap, I never really got into.
    Yeah, it's not a deal breaker per say, but it was still an awesome addition that should carry on into future main series titles.
    In two or three years we will get our Sinnoh remakes and Gen 4 megas. Dat Mega Chatot.
    I kind of want a Mega Kecleon (if we aren't going to get an actual prevo or evo for it.)
    [2/2]
    THIS IS TRUE; IT PAID FOR MY LAPTOP, 3DS, LOTS OF JUNK FOOD I DON'T NEED, ETC. (Can't blame you for that; I was really scared about applying for jobs and going to interviews, even though entry level retail work doesn't require much to get you in the door. That's part of the reason I've stayed in the same job for so long, fear of having to go through interviews again. )
    Can't comment on Tokyo Ghoul because I haven't read/watched it. (I have heard of it though.) Hopefully AoT won't be as big in terms of chapters, good Tangrowth. @.@ I read that Isayama wants to wrap things up in 20 volumes, but does that mean 20 volumes in total, or 20 volumes starting with where we're at now? (Or rather when that article was publish so...exactly a year ago with 11 volumes.)
    Sorry to hear that, Conner. :/ Hopefully your relationship with him gets better over time. Or he becomes less annoying at least.
    KH1 or KH in general?
    I do! But I haven't used it in ages: https://twitter.com/Kakuna_Matata
    That's good to hear. =D I'd say take it again when you feel you'll be able to handle it, since you already have the book, but you know you best; if it doesn't work out with your major and/or schedule, you'll adapt and figure something else out. ^^
    ...and I still have yet to finish SH4. xD; But from the trailer for the trailer I think I see what you're getting at.
    Yeah; damn money hungry Microsoft and Sony. >:'s At least Wii U and 3DS are one generation backwards compatible. [sub](That New 3DS tho)[/sub]

Maybe, if they do a console/handheld version of it. Depends on well it does in arcades I suppose. Apparently arcades are still really big in Japan and the arcade demographic is the largest one in Japan's gaming industry (can't remember where I read that though). ¯\(°_o)/¯ As for Iris' VA, no idea. Didn't even know she was there for the announcement tbh. >>;
    Maybe they're just not focusing on it because it isn't new, and they wanted to show off Brenden's and May's redesigns because RSEmakes?? I can't remember if Calem and Serena kept the same outfits in all the XY trailers. :?
    Mudkip's a good choice too. :3c Especially since we got a HA Torchic in XY. I hope we get the Johto starters in this game, so I can get a Mega Feraligatr. :>

RETAIL CHAIN; SENIOR YEAR [sub](still need to get my shit together though and figure out what to do with my life >>;)[/sub]
    I heard Bleach was ending too. TWO OF THE BIG THREE ENDING, WHAT SERIES WILL TAKE THEIR PLACES?!
    Sounds expensive. :x But congratulations to your brother. ^^ And your mom too, although maybe not so much if her bf is just 'okay.' :?
    Holy shit really?! I still haven't started the Wii U version of Wind Waker. orz
    I always say I'm going to spend holidays and breaks catching up on videogames but half the time I end up going online saying how I'll do that instead of actually doing it. T~T
    Did you buy or rent? My Understanding Art book was $35 for the semester.
    I think you took a wise course of action too bad it doesn't give you college credit like the course you dropped. But seriously, better to take things at your own pace.
    ...I saw this last week, but I thought it was tagged Silent Hill because Stanley = Stanley Coleman from SH3. And then when you brought it up I thought you randomly put an 's' on it.
    BUT NOW I KNOW, AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!
    THE OTHER HALF IS GETTING TOGETHER MONEY TO BUY A PS4 BECAUSE HOLY SHIT DO WANT (Tbh the minute-long trailer makes it look like a generic horror title, but I have yet to watch a playthrough of the demo, so that opinion could change.)
    Now I'm debating whether to buy a physical copy of SH1 to play on my PS2, skip the PS3, and save up money for a PS4 for 2016, or buy a PS3, get a digital copy of SH1 from PSN along with a physical copy of Heavy Rain, and then buy a PS4 in 2016 for SH9 (Or SHs? The fuck is the shorthand for this installment)

Pokken Tournament looks boss. Shame I suck at fighting games. I can still appreciate all the animation and gifs that'll come from it though!
    Yes yes ORAS hype! I will be getting OR and starting with Treecko, you?

SCHOOL, WORK, BABYSITTING, NOTHING NEW. EXCEPT THAT TRIP TO LAS VEGAS IN JULY FOR A WEDDING.
    YOU?
    You better be, boi. :1
    CONGRATS! Community college is nice because it's cheaper and, if you liked people from your high school, you may run into them there too.
    ALL THE SILENT HILLS
    EXCEPT BOOK OF MEMORIES, MAYBE. AND THAT ARCADE GAME.
    SPEAKING OF ARCADE GAMES, HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILER FOR POKKEN TOURNAMENT?
    Well holy hell if it isn't Conner
    the jerk who kept me in suspense about what he got for his birthday for nearly 11 months :U
    How've you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom