• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
1rkhachatryan
Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's with the extreme hate for Hawlcuha. I personally HATE Hawlucha but I still want it to get a win in the Lumiose Gym as it will be overshadowed anyway as his other Pokémon evolve and develop and I don't want too see a Pokémon portrayed as strong not getting any wins at all, it already failed at the Coumarine Gym it doesn't deserve to fail again. Also Frogadier doesn't deserve to be in the Lumiose Gym as it already got two wins and a starring role at the Coumarine Gym with a disadvantage.

Also Goodra is a fully evolved Dragon type so it deserves to star here as it is FULLY EVOLVED DRAGON and with all the hype it has gotten it should slay somewhat at least. Also Pikachu basically confirmed to beat Bunnelby as in the screenshot where the explosion occurs Pikachu is shown to be in fine health.

Then what GYMS SHOULD HAWLUCHA STAR OR GET WINS IN THEN. Would you be against Hawlucha being used if Limber is revealed to be its ability here.

But all this doesn't matter anyway as Pikachu will star and beat Luxray anyway.(as usual)
    What's with the extreme hate for Hawlcuha. I personally HATE Hawlucha but I still want it to get a win in the Lumiose Gym as it will be overshadowed anyway as his other Pokémon evolve and develop and I don't want too see a Pokémon portrayed as strong not getting any wins at all, it already failed at the Coumarine Gym it doesn't deserve to fail again. Also Frogadier doesn't deserve to be in the Lumiose Gym as it already got two wins and a starring role at the Coumarine Gym with a disadvantage.

Also Goodra is a fully evolved Dragon type so it deserves to star here as it is FULLY EVOLVED DRAGON and with all the hype it has gotten it should slay somewhat at least. Also Pikachu basically confirmed to beat Bunnelby as in the screenshot where the explosion occurs Pikachu is shown to be in fine health.

Then what GYMS SHOULD HAWLUCHA STAR OR GET WINS IN THEN. Would you be against Hawlucha being used if Limber is revealed to be its ability here.

But all this doesn't matter anyway as Pikachu will star and beat Luxray anyway.(as usual)
    True I do get what you mean tho, it gets real annoying when Pikachu steals everyone's wins. This is one reason why I liked the Coumarine gym battle other than my beloved Weepinbell being a total boss is that Pikachu wasn't in it which made the battle more enjoyable. Plus the cliché trope in XY of the leaders ace defeating every other Pokémon was also not present which was nice to see.

Frogadier also got its shining moment here after being shafted for the first three gyms.
    Why don't you want Pikachu to get a win the Lumiose Gym? I want Pikachu to get two wins so that he can defeat a Luxray finally but I don't want him to star also. Sadly tho he will star which is the sad thing about XY.
    See that right there annoys me. There's no way to moderate the moderators, they just hand off infractions without a care in the world. I admit some of my infractions were deserved, but suddenly the moment I had an opinion, or people misunderstood my points, or thought I was some evil asshole, then I got infractions for that, and then it just became too much.

But wow, being banned for just mentioning a user being banned. That's exactly what's wrong with Serebii Forums. Sometimes the users, or more to the point the moderators just don't let things go, it's all about them as far as I'm concerned.

I mean who really is a dick reporting people's passionate opinions, and because it's too much a hassle, they just give you an infraction.

I remember when I got infracted because I was having internet problems, and all I could do is post a comment I read, but one of the moderators said. "NO more talking about this" and I couldn't get to that page with that comment, and the more recent posts were about subject even after the warning, and I was supposed to magically know.

Or how about being infracted for asking a genuine question that I actually wanted people to answer. Instead it somehow came off as baiting them.

Look, the only nice thing I can say about Serebii Forums, is that at the very least it's an active community, so you can at least converse with lots of people without waiting too long unlike Bulbagarden where I swear it could take days to get a response.

But I can't deal with infractions that I feel are undeserved, and the thing is, I have no power, and my opinion doesn't matter, I could fight it, and I'm sure if it even went so far to Serebii himself, that I probably wouldn't win, because the moderators know more about my posts than myself, or something to that effect.

But right now, Serebii right now is really only for reading about new things, and the general reactions of people.
    I've been here on Bulbagarden Forums, I stopped going to Serebii along time ago (about a year now, or so), because I kept getting infracted due to having a different opinion or more primarily because I was misunderstood, so I decided to only view posts to check up on new information but I stopped logging in there or commenting. Bulbagarden is fine, even though it isn't as active.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom