Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We have very similar Fire type teams, only 1 Pokemon difference.

----------
    ^Has a shiny and non-shiny of the same pokemon in the same team.
    ----------
    yep, in my Fox team I do - as shiny Ninetales is one of the few shinies I actually do love by it's design - his name is Renard, at the moment it's actually a shiny Vulpix as I'm only with Korrina in that game, the 6 Pokemon in the trainer card are the Pokemon I will battle the Elite 4/Champ with.
    Zangoose was from Y to X so gen 6 - that's what I read about as well - it be annoying annoying getting stuck in an area without being able to escape.

I have heard of the EON Flute, I myself haven't used it.
    I didn't know that I will have to try it out when I get the chance

I thought differently - I thought it was only possible transfer Pokemon with HM moves if Elite 4 / Champion was defeated, couldn't trade it back - I had a Zangoose that knew cut (transfered mainly for False Swipe) was able to transfer it to a game where I had not beaten the Elite 4, when I tried to transfer that Zangoose back to my main game I was not able, didn't try it with the PC box.

I had been using Poke Bank to transfer Pokemon with HM moves, then do another transfer in game for the items.
    Unless I'm playing a specific challenge where Amie isn't allowed to be use, all my Pokemon will have 5 heart Amie Affection!!

"Bomyne" greets you

I forgot about them (natural objects) - I had 5 Fire Stones ready for 3 different teams from my original Y team.
    It's fine, I'll send you my other 3DS FC too - I will add you as soon I turn it on - I have two of them so I could trade with myself - that was before Pokemon Bank came out, I found out I couldn't trade items with PokeBank, so I also use the 2 '3DS' it to trade items between one game and another.
    My second 3DS info:

----------------
    3DS XL Friend Code:
    4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill
    ----------------
    I had to rely on Kiara (female Litleo) for Surskit - with combination of Work Up and Tackle. Vivillon was much easier, all I had to do was to use Mozart (male Fennekin) with Ember to take Viola down. both times Bomyne was first out for experience share.

I know, Fox is just a random species not really good for nicknames - most fox, mustelid, and cat Pokemon I just named them after my favorite TV Show characters.

Aww!! Grant!!! I know he will be very tough - I struggled a lot with him using my Fox team (it's mainly 4 fire types and 2 Dark types) - I'll use a similar strategy - Good Luck! and hopefully outspeed both Amaura and Tyrunt.

Amaura should be easier it's part ice which is weak to fire, but with Tyrunt! well I'm hoping by then Rosaria (Chimchar) should have evolved to Monferno and will at least have learned one fighting type move, other wise I'll just rely on luck and hope for the best.
    If you seen my Fox Tour, I almost lost 2 Pokemon to Grant.
    Bomyne made it from Level 1 to level 11 after taking down Viola. Not all with Viola, also appeared with all the other trainers so it grew kind of fast, and so did most others I transferred over. Along with Fennekin, and Litleo, it is one of my 3 strongest Pokemon.

Mozart the Fennekin - level 13
    Bomyne the Growlite - level 11
    Kiara the Litleo - level 11
    Rosaria the Chimchar - level 9
    RJ the Fletchling - level 8
    Sophie the Vulpix - level 8
    Yeah, they sort of do, half dog/half cat, I may end up liking them.

Just hatched a female Chimchar, so I'm about to get the team going. So 'Bomyne' will end up getting some experience.
    The main legendary I love is Mew, mainly since of all legendaries is the one that closely resembles a cat, I love dogs but I'm more of a cat fan.

Arcanine is awesome. Can't wait until 'Bomyne' evolves.
    I will try and send you updates via Visitor Messages - still breeding for that female Chimchar.

I'll admit, I do love a few shinies (Mienfoo, Zangoose, Poochyena, Shinx's evolutions). Shinies and Legendary make many of the other players just crazy for them. Shinies don't really do much other than coloring. The sad part for me was that my most favorite Pokemon (Watchog) looks terrible in shiny.

Good luck with your own Growlithe. Mine has not yet started. Might make it evolve around level 45 or so. I know it won't stay as Growlithe for ever.
    Finally have 5 out of the 6 Pokemon ready, the last one will take a long time to hatch with the correct gender.

I will have 3 males and 3 females
    • Vulpix, Litleo, and Chimchar will be females
    • Fennekin, Fletchling, and Growlithe will be males

just need to hatch that female Chimchar, I know that 80% of starters are males, I know it will take long, just started with breeding Chimchar (female) along with Mienfoo (male).

Hope you don't mind, named the male Growlithe after your username, Bomyne:
    I also wouldn't cared if I had fainted it or caught - Pidgey and it's two evolutions are shinies I actually like - I would have just wonder traded that shiny. I done that with many other shinies I don't like.

My favorite shinies are different from my favorite Pokemon.
    Many shinies just look terrible compared to the originals.

In most of my playthroughs and themes I don't bother much with catching wild Pokemon - I just faint them for experience.
    I have already fainted 2 shinies that way.
    I only have my single laptop screen - I do plan getting a second laptop just to watch videos.

That's true - hoping that the psychic and flying type moves help out
    That's interesting - I don't have my DVD player anymore, I already donated it, as I rarely used mine - my laptop has a DVD player too.

For water types I always go with my favorites - so Floatzel is my main choice. That's who I'm going with.

That's a great idea - with both Siebold, Drasna, & Malva.
    At least I still have lots of time to figure out the move sets, I still have not yet challenged Viola. Only have 3 of the 6 Pokemon - the other 3 I will have to breed and transfer over. So far only have Mozart the Fennekin, RJ the Fletchling, and Kiara the Litleo.

I had plan on using my favorite Eeveelution -Flareon- but at the end I decided on Litleo. I already have Flareon on 3 other teams (Eeveelution, my non-Hoenn team, and Fox Team)
    Just started a fire-type team in Pokemon Y - with Vulpix, Growlithe, Chimchar, Litleo, Fennekin, & Fletchling
    I know that I will have to catch a water type for surfing.
    Siebold will be very tough, he uses water types.
    Good Luck in finding all episodes on DVD - I can't give links at all since it's against Bulbagardens rules, but I watch the episodes online.

I forgot the name of the episode, I do remember it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom