• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Batbloodx
Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there a chance for you to get a shiny stone? I'm thinking of breeding for a follow me Togepi in the future. :)
    I thought you had disappeared! :eek: I'm currently breeding squritle right now, I'll go look for your Togepi. You still have a HA female Scraggy?
    Heh. :p Well, life comes first.

Good. :) Goldens are indeed sweet. I see. An apartment, I take it?
    (Well, look who popped up. Been busy, I see?) Nice! Sounds like fun. I have a dog, a Golden Retriever.
    (Got a little busy, huh? It happens. :p)Good to hear! That's all you can ask for sometimes. ^^ I'm doing fine~
    Out of curiosity, do you have any pets? If not, do you want any?
    The reason why I'm posting here so we can talk about the trade without hijacking someone else' trade thread.

The shiny Eevee was named snow when I hatched it. Do you have a HA Scraggy or a HA Driftloon?
    No, no, I wasn't alarmed, just curious. :p Anyway, while I'm here, how are things?
    My game is updating at the moment. Hadn't been online for a few days haha. Sorry for the little delay :p
    Hey! I'm ready to give my Squirtle for your Wish Cleffa. My FC is on the post. Just tell me when you're ready. Thanks!
    Hey! Sorry I've taken so long but I have an HA Chimchar ready for you now. If you still have that Wish Cleffa, then let me know when you're available to trade. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom