• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Alolan Ninetales
Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That seems too technical for me! Maybe after I've played my normal Nuzlocke (I've started AS as it came two days ago, just beat Norman and I've not lost any Pokemon yet).
    So does Hawaii were my cousin has his winter home and his sister is out there visiting him, it sucks to be her when she comes back, jet lag and losing an hour from when she went out there in January.
    Thanks! Yeah, I hear ya. Tomorrow is gonna suck with the stupid time change. I don't know why we can't put it ahead and then LEAVE it like that. Oh no, we have to keep messing with it.
    I was called back, I got the job! At least it really sounds like that! Since they're setting me up with orientation and a name badge, sounds like you're hired to me, how about you?
    She's doing really well for being almost 80 and going through so much surgery. Yesterday was a month since her colon surgery and she's been getting out (with help of course) and doing a few more things. She's always bounced back from surgery so we're all thankful for that! I'll keep you posted if I get the job. I probably won't know until mid-March though.
    Awww, poor Ariel :(

It's been going alright, my grandma has been going through so much surgery over the past year, it's been absolutely nuts. Three majors ones. Luckily she's doing well and getting back on her feet. I also had an interview with Meijers and I'm hoping to get a job with them in the coming months as well!
    Aww, I hope you're able to overcome them sooner than later! No time to be sick!
    It was quite good. I just finished some birthday cake. Now I have to start the diet again. XD
    No, i haven't given up hope or anything. Just want to start actually RPing something.
    i'll be sure to keep that in mind, i'm trying to get into RPing again, and the 2 i'm in haven't gotten off the ground yet.
    Thanks, thatmeans a lot. I'm going to try and make it a point to see my projects through this time.
    Alright. Would it be feasible to have a teacher stop Thomas and jazz before they battle? Thomas just kinda has an unfortunate habit of getting cut off by timeskips in te RP XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom