• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Chidamari Sketch
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One more question though - should Cetus be Male or Female or doesn't matter?
    Wow, that sounds interesting, I now have to learn more about it.
    Great idea for future nicknames of similar Pokemon.

I'm guessing it will be Magikarp for the first two gyms
    Along with Gyarados and it's mega, are Pokemon I never used before
    About letting you choose nickname first yep
    I had plan on either using your nickname as first choice for Pokemon's nickname second idea was using one beginning with the first letter of your username.
    I can nickname Cetus, or the idea that Gardevoir gave me
    Give it nickname of your choice
    Hai there, getting ready to start my next BulbaRun team.
    Going to use one of your suggested Pokemon - Magikarp, Gyarados, Mega Gyarados
    This time instead of using your username, will instead give it a nickname with the first letter of your username
    Started of with the first episode - had to watch it at least 3 times, did enjoyed it, now want to watch all 12.

Actually I started off by watching short clips of Kyubey on YouTube.
    Have stopped by since March - watched an episode of Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Started to like the anime.
    Mainly just wanted to see it to watch Kyubey, but started liking all the other characters.
    oh, kinda thought as much, it just that I was surprised for a minute.I'm also a fine one to talk, as I change my username quite a bit
    Hooray! I don't know if you listened to me or just changed your theme back for some other reason, but I'm happy to see the killer lunar bunny rabbit make a Return!
    That looks awesome too!!
    that place would be dream-come-true for me
    just wish there where some in the USA.
    That place looks awesome, at least for me it does!
    I would fall in love living in that place!!
    So much adorableness! I can't handle it.
    (thanks for sharing)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom