• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Peaceful Giraffe
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Peaceful Giraffe - I'm messaging you about the Paranatural RP by Ladies and Gentleman.

You see, I have recently joined and one of my three characters (yes I'm doing 3 ) is a troubled werewolf named Axel. (Read more in the sign ups) I was planning on introducing him via his officer giving up on him in fury and passing over the controls to your character, Lulu. It will make more sense when I post it but I was here to ask permission to do that.

So could I?
    Eh. Maybe it's time to update to a newer model, then? 'Cause the one I used definitely did. ^^
    (....Somehow your reply slipped by unnoticed...) True. Anyway, I forgot to mention before, but during that little time I spent on a Ipad, I noticed that it could have Skype. Is yours up to date? *hint hint*
    Sweet. Do you wanna have your character make the decision or mine? Given how yours is more outward and super excited and whatnot, I thought it might make more sense for Lilu to drag Jett off.
    Nah, I don't want to turn it off, I want it to actually do what it's supposed to do. So far, it's been mostly accurate in its suggestions, if it would only let me actually make the changes. :p I suppose I can. :)
    Fair enough.:p I wouldn't mind it as much if I could get Spellcheck to cooperate, however. Oh, I see. Sounds like they look nice. THAT SOUNDS AMAZING~
    (Sorry, I'm at my aunt's house for a family meal, so wasn't able to reply 'till now) I see. A Himalayan, huh? Sounds exotic. Oh, Maltese is a cute breed~ Heh, they're not known for their intelligence, indeed. :p Nothing wrong with just a sweet lapdog, however. :3 (Btw, I'm using an IPad myself now and typing with it is kinda annoying. It's irritatingly difficult to move the text cursor around, and spellcheck just won't let me simply replace any typos... I may be spoiled by my laptop, but I wonder how you stand it. :p)
    Ohh, that's nice~ What breeds are they? I have a dog, a Golden Retriever, to be exact. :3
    Pretty good, too. Nothing out of the ordinary, not that that's a bad thing. Anyway, random question, but do you have any pets? If not, would you want any, and what animal?
    Well, yes. And that's why I asked, themes. True. You could always use Cheeky/Playful/Trollish/Etc Rotom, then. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom