Qing'e
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish I could say I had strategies, but I don't! XD I don't want to even talk about math, I hate it so much. >.< Have you watched any movies recently?
    *Reveals that you droped dowm behind a decoy by sneaking up behind you and placing a paw hand on your sholder* Yep... To Showdown's OU room, away! Oh, and what's your username there? That's kinda important.
    Right? Well they might use my sick hours which would be fine I guess, I just can't get sick again for a bit xD

Haha that's good xP You're a cool rabbit dude, BenPoras :3
    OK, see you tomorrow then. *Heads off to Showdown to do some teambuilding* I look foward to that day...
    Well, we could try a bit after that time, I can still do battle then. Also, what format? And Showdown or in-game? I'm guessing Showdown though.
    Hmm... *Looks up a time converter* ...How 'bout... Does 3-5 PM your time tomorrow work for you?

You get my seal of approval then. :)
    Indeed, no-one wants to waste time. ...Or do they? (Well, what time zone are you in?)

I'm just glad I got you interested in that 'fic. :)
    Well, you can play VGC on Showdown, but you can only get something out of it (as far as I know) through live tournaments. Oh, and make sure you know what you want your in-game team to be like before you make it - after all, you don't want to spend hours on something that you're not going to use. (So... When (not now because reasons).)

Then I have two options: a link to it on this very forum or a Fanfiction.net link (well, it is also on Deviantart, but trying to follow stories with multiple chapters on there is not worth the trouble if the particular work can be found elsewhere).
    Well, good for you. *Pats Rabbit's head* (Eh, I can go either way. (Though, for my prefered format, VGC, the only real way to play competitively is to go in-game, thus making it a necessity) And is that a challenge I hear? *Draws Levin Sword*)
    Well, how's that team of yours coming along? (I am a competitive battler, I have to ask this every time we talk.)

That couldn't be more true in this case... (Oh, and if you're implying that 'twas yours truly that wrote that 'fic I mentioned, then you are incorrect... I could give you a link if you want to have a look maybe?)
    Not much. Not much at all.

Don't get me wrong, there are some good ones *coughTSAOAGIUcough* but there are also a lot of... Not so good ones. :)
    Thanks. I hope I feel better soon too, especially since I have to work and keep things running at home.

And I'm sure that if the German Shepherd isn't nice to our cat, our cat will find a way to get revenge on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom