istore
Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I honestly don't have too many HA pokemon. Out of a lot that I breed, few are HA. But I can definitely give you the Nidoran. I have a few with 4-5IVs.
    You never came up under my friends even after I added you which is why I kept rejecting you. I thought it was some annoying ass hat who didn't know when to take no for an answer. LMFAO!
    So you must be the passerby Adam that I keep rejecting. LMFAO! I don't know your in game name and I don't usually trade with anyone I don't know or not expecting. xDD
    I have added you so feel free to harass me when you see me. :D Let me know how many to get ready.
    I need any of the following: Pidgey, Raticate, Dugtrio, Pinsir, Houndour, Ralts, Nincada, Carvanha, Wailmer, Seviper, Chimchar, Buizel, Drifloon, Roggenrola, Woobat, Throh, Cottonee, Swirlix
    Hey! Unfortuantely, I'm not exactly a person that has everything that someone could ask for. I'm not a cloner or i can't RNG. The most that I can honestly do for you would be to see if you wanted some pokemon or a couple and breed them for you the best I can if I have access to them. I know for sure I have some 4-5IV Nidoran female and 4IV HA Adamant Tepig with Sucker Punch and Superpower. Please, if there's anything I can do in this nature, ask me.
    Thank you for the Mew, and thank you for the Dustox as well. Your generosity is appreciated. I hope you'll enjoy your new Mewtwo.
    If you insist, I shall not decline your genorosity, however, it isn't necessary at all. I was more than happy to wait.
    No problem, I'm here for another hour. If you need more time than that let me know as soon as you can.
    There's no need to offer anything else, I won't be accepting. I'm still grateful for the Entei. Just toss the Pikachu back when you're done.
    You should really check these sort of things beforehand, but yes, I would not object to trading for Entei instead. I'm still here whenever you're ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom