• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
FlyingKitty
Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am available all night starting from 18:30, to around 12:00/1:00. Tho please let me know because I am not always online here or on PSS :3 I will be awaiting your response. My FC is 2723-9410-4398
    I knew I was forgetting something. Got my Bank sorted, so I can finally trade you the Minccino I have been promising for a week.

If you see my online and in-game start the trade with me.
    Haha no problem! I know how frustrating it can be completing your dex, so you're welcome. And I like helping people ^w^
    Hi! :) I got all your Pokémon ready. I didn't get an Eelektross but instead I got a Skitty named Skittles with a Thunder Stone, if that's alright. Just let me know when you can trade and I'll hop online!
    I did! And hopefully I get another one tomorrow. XD
    What a cutie! Fennekin is my favorite starter for Gen 6.
    True, but the weekend is so short. (T_T)
    No problem! lol when was your last avatar change?
    It's supposed to snow and my school usually cancels if there's snow, but not sure they're unpredictable. XD
    Oh so you're an artist? That's awesome! Ah I'm the same lol I have trouble picking an avatar constantly.
    Thank you! I like yours too! Skitty is so cute.
    I'm good! Hoping for no school tomorrow, haha. and yourself?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom