Water Max
Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I see, that's pretty exciting. Have you got much left to do?

I've been through a couple of teams so far, I'm trying to ladder as high as possible on Battle Spot. I managed to get top 10 in Britain, which was my goal for this season, though I've been on tilt since then. I'm making a new team just now which I hope will bring me more consistency. Yeah, I've seen a few people nab shiny legends and even some competitive shinnies, which are really cool. I'm going to hold off on completing the dex this time round since I plan on restarting the game for more legends. Legends I've still got to catch are:

I think that's the remaining ones. My best legend caught so far is a flawless Suicune, but I also caught a 4IV Ho-oh which is probably my favourite.
    Wow, you're building a house? No it's OK, I got the pokemon evolved. Yeah, I just finished making a new team today, one pokemon in particular took me a while to get. I still need to catch all the legends myself.
    Hey Max, would you be available to do a quick trade back to evolve one of my pokemon?

Also, I have a couple of new VGC teams if you ever want a battle or two.
    Sure, I could definitely catch the Maractus, I'll let you know once I've caught it. The Mr. Mime would be great.
    I'd think so, I've watched older VGC matches where they were in use. To be honest, I actually have a new VGC team planned/half made that uses two legends. I hope you can, I'm really looking forward to using them since seeing them in action in older battles. I just hope Greninja doesn't become too powerful in VGC.
    Oh nice! I love Wigglytuff, yeah, so any videos of it doing work I'm good to watch! I'll check it out shortly. My internet is being unstable when I try to use my DS (it keeps kicking me from Bank) so if I can't watch it tonight I'll definitely try again tomorrow.
    Hey Max, would you be able to do a quick trade back at some point? I need to evolve a Spritzee.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom