• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow o.o that's a lot of classes, the last three sound really interesting actually xD
    Well drawing is pretty cool :O what do you study?

Not much xD studying university, writing and RPing over here mainly, pretty boring
    I was never a part of it really :c but it seemd really fun back in the day
    My idea is heavily inspired by Soul Eater, and also the New World of Darkness. Basically, the game world is like earth. Except in this one, humans are prey to all sorts of supernatural nasties, like vampires and witches. The game centers around a school for people who make sure that humans aren't completely destroyed by them, called Arbiters. The school trains a mixture of humans with magical powers, and monsters who are willing to help people. Also, the game is less about killing most any bad guy who wants to kill people, and more the ones that do more than they need to. That should be a central theme. Everyone needs to eat, after all.
    When I made the big reveal as to my age, pretty much everyone here was surprised. No one said that they would've guessed that I was actually 14. (15 in March.) That's probably due to my compulsive habit of correct typing in any situation, as well as my abhorrence of exclamation marks. My dark writing style most likely contributed, as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom