• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Flaze
Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finished my midterms and got a job for the summer lol.

omg bolin is that you im ur biggest fan

but but I'm not subscribed to my own fic and I'm not using the computer that has that in the history lol
    The one and only Nuktuk.

I did nothing but sleep, eat (crackers and drink white soda), throw up, repeat. Fun times. It seems like I catch it every two years.

's very wise, good way to heal any status conditions.
    Bwahaha two replies in one day and then I vanish forever jokes!

Zuko's dragon it is, then.

also seriously I finally had a chapter ready and then this bullshit lol
    Oh, well, in terms of different types of love I'm on firmer ground

By the way, do you mind putting the date for the collab somewhere between Fri 20th and Fri 27th April? Perhaps on the 22nd, I think would make the most sense?
    Yes, in order to create my Martian master armada, we need glorious banners! Excellent idea!

How To Make Arkadelphiak Cry In Eight Easy Steps
    Nice. I should put "Official Bannermaker of the Bulbagarden Forum's Writer's Workshop" on my resume. SpaceX will hire me on the spot.

I have to study my ass off for a giant Engineering Physics I exam on the 16th that will determine if I keep my 4.0 or not.
    That would be fantastic. Though it would be very embarrassing if my fics emerged . . . BREAKING NEWS, DR. ARKADELPHIAK WROTE POKEMON FANFICTION DURING COLLEGE YEARS

And now all the work commences! :(
    im currently doing my as levels ! government and politics, english language and literature, history, philosophy and ethics and critical thinking :>
    in all honesty very little ! studying and drawing a lot is pretty much it :"^) ive run a few rp groups and the suchlike but nothing too big. hbu ? :^0
    Even better - both!

Ow wow what?! I can't believe they put him as an evil pirate that stole the krabby patty secret formula with a couple talking seagulls. I mean what? Seriously?

So do I but I constantly got teased by white raven for spelling them wrong!

Hey! That's what I was going to say! :p :eek: can you predict the future?
    Yeah.

I plan on doing a fair bit of writing/coordination for the next two battles. But in between the end of Arc Five mid-April and the resumption of regular updates you'll have a bridge chapter wrapping up Act I, an in-story one shot, and a standalone one-shot. So I'll still be updating about once a month with non-Crossover Battle and non-standard update stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom