• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
PockyAddict
Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Birthday!:)

I feel ashamed to neglect our friendship(if it can be even called like this). Not staying in contact or talking for months. But real life obligations, search for new job and problems i had within family took up lot of free time.

Sorry about that and i hope you will have great time today.
    Ah, that's so cool! I don't have anything yet because they don't sell it in my country, but since now I'm in the US for college I'm going to try to get the manga too.
    Yeah, it's an absolutely mess. And since it's on YouTube, any casual fan can just see the video and easily believe that false information. The dub already helped spread false information to an extent (or withheld it), but these fan conjectures being advertised as fact make it even worse.

Sometimes I wished the English fandom spent more time sharing creative videos and songs like the Nico Nico fanbase instead of making bad AMVs and videos of them talking nonsense. ;/ I mean, the result isn't just the anime side of fanbase suffering, it also ruins the game and manga side of the fanbase. Can't say much about the canon mashing though, that will happen with or without the bad YT videos. And it baffles me why people wouldn't get the hint that Pokemon is a multiverse with many interpretations.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom