Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    ~complicated~
    ----------
    Your telling me. :sweat: :lol:
    Thank you so much for this year's April Fools'. I usually hate them but this one will always be my favorite. And it was awesome finding a mutual LoK fan! We should totally talk more about it since none of my other friends have even watched. Thanks again!
    Bulbagarden Forum Theme Change Has Upset Literally Dozens Of Pokefans
    The header for Nicoleta's Campaign Bus should be changed to excise references to myself and Big Lutz, as neither he nor I are staff any longer.
    I am currently progressing with my Normal-type reviews, and one component that I added is quotes from other people about Normal-type families. Would you like to contribute to it? If you do, which families are you most interested in doing? It would be most ideal if you have as many potential candidates as possible, since there might be some that are already done by other people.

can you use your admin powers to punch them out of existence

uh, what about -Yamirami-?
    Can you change my username to Yamirami? Just for oras, I'll go back to Neosquid soon enough.
    What would you do if she was standing right in front of you :p

But really I think she's a pretty awesome villain xD from the moment I saw her in season 3 I knew she'd go places.
    Thank you, ma'am!
    In return, I offer a video of my sister's horse dancing.
    Fancy dancing - YouTube
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom