• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How's everything going? :) Haven't talked in a while. xD
    LysandreReloaded
    LysandreReloaded
    Sorry, lost access to my account--long story where my entire cyber presence was obliterated at once by a vengeful god. Or something. :p Message me on my new account, I am alive!
    It could happen for all you know xD

And I have tests this week >_> it's really bothersom.
    Sounds like things have been pretty busy still xD but at least you get to relax a little bit. And I haven't been participating in mafias either, it got a little overwhelming tbh xD;

I've been studying and working, got a few tests coming up next week. I haven't been able to write so that makes me sad :c
    Good, now go keep reading my fic >:c nah just kidding xD though what have you been up to man?
    No, why say afraid so :p sounds like you didn't want to be back xD but really I'm glad to see you again man I thought I wouldn't, that and I can't what your skype name was so you got lost in my contacts xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom