• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Flaze
Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm ... can't really think of any off the top of my head. Pokémon Soul Silver, maybe

First war is usually against the Scots. Capture Edinburgh as quickly as possible, boot them out of Inverness later, and then just ignore them if they took Ireland. Then it depends on how aggressive the French are, I suppose

I'll try and get the Epilogue back to you tonight
    That really is the biggest question - 02, canon or non-canon?

I ship Rin with Izumo because they are so similar in a way. They're both half-demons (if you count Izumo's partial transformation to the fox demon), so they're likely to understand each other way better.

Ah, Seraph of the End has a prequel novel? Might check that out sometime :3

If I hadn't read the YowaPeda manga then I might have been a lot more excited about what happens at the finish line :/ I was like OMG HE WON when I read that part in the manga, but the anime felt a bit less intense since I knew who was going to win. (I was still looking forward to any plot twists just in case though XD) What I did like was looking forward to Ishigaki and Midousuji's chemistry in the anime after reading the manga. Ishigaki pls don't graduate ;_;

Yeah! Kill la Kill resemblance XD The animated New York City looks cool as well. It's a well-designed city, not as much as Tiger and Bunny though, but still awesome.
    AetherX = bold
    Arkadelphiak = italics

1. Meeting, battle initiates
    2. Kuiora vs Atlas
    3. Kuiora vs Gaia
    4. Atis vs Gaia
    5. Atis vs Icarus
    6. Senori vs Icarus
    7. Kuiora vs Icarus
    8. Epilogue
    9. Analysis

. . . Aether actually finished 3 and did 4 (then incorporated some of my unfinished parts for them) since I fell asleep on the floor and wasn't awake during the time we were communicating. Mah bad. But I did a lot of revising (see, I'm not useless!), and so did he.
    At least three, I should think

Well, the game encourages you to be violent in your retribution. And honestly, the Scots are expensive just being there, what with the standing army you have to maintain just in case Braveheart decides he wants a nice house in Nottiingham

I suppose a couple of sports anime wouldn't go amiss

Yeah, had moments like that xD
    Imo, Digimon is one of those franchises that have the least plot holes, so hopefully the story turns out great. I do wonder what's going to happen to the 02 kids... at least Ken and Miyako should get a mention since they appeared in the second movie as cameos.

I like Rin better as well mostly because of his chemistry with the other kids, especially Yukio and Izumo for shipping purposes. I really want to see this anime through without checking out the manga because I don't want to be spoiled. I would have enjoyed Tokyo Ghoul and Yowamushi Pedal a lot more if I hadn't read the manga out of impatience XD

I KNOWWWW Zap was feaking awesome ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ The whole battle was so amazing, it's like Kill la Kill, but a lot LOT more intence XDD
    Oh, no, it doesn't start until summer. I have to survive the next month of school first.

Yeah man fuck taking down Kuvira why would I ever BE FUCKING USEFUL IDK MAN

I'm always late, but when I'm late, I'm late

mmhmm i'm on it

not one that I use for the interwebz, but why?

also heh thanks
    It's not two hoots worth of fun

I tried once, but Scotland and France ended allying together with Milan and the Holy Roman Empire against me. Which meant I had to take Edinburgh by storm and burn Paris to show everyone who's boss

I did get the Epilogue, I'll send it back when I can
    You know what, Kekkai Sensen is going to be my new favorite anime XDD That battle scene was just pure epic!! Zap is my new fav character XDD
    I can see why. If I remember correctly, Sailor Moon Crystal got delayed... but then the result was dreadful animation quality that appears every now and then.

That's pretty much why I'm finding Seraph of the End interesting. The protagonist reminds me of Rin from Blue Exorcist a lot, which is good because I love Rin XD

Yup, the Teiko arc started. They even changed the title to black and white for that XD

I guess the cooking anime might be worth checking out later on as it progresses :3 So Kekkai Sensen is like Men in Black? I guess it would be worth checking out as well. I've been seeing comments that most of the characters seem to be parodies from other anime... is it true? XD
    I hope it isn't delayed. If it does, then it better surpass expectations :3
    And yes - I'm watching Seraph of the End. My first impression is that it's a vampire version of Attack on Titan. The animation is ironically beautiful (even the death scenes o_O) compared to how grotesque Attack on Titan used to be.

I think I cried enough from Your Lie in April and Death Parade, so I don't want to watch sad anime this season. Still watching Kuroko, and Uta no Prince-sama (though I have low hopes with how this is going to turn out this spring...) I watched the first episode of Shokugeki no Soma but it's been a long time since I've seen exaggerated fanservice from female characters so I might leave that one for now (the cooking plot does look interesting, though) I'm planning to watch Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade or whatever it's called) if it turns out to be an interesting action anime (I'm a teensy bit worried that it might be similar to Togainu no Chi, where the plot was horrible)
    = A lot of fun

Well when you play as England you always end up having to kick Scottish and French arse, one way or another
    No I'm not. :p I'm always so late. >< you are truly awesome for putting up with me though. ^^

And to continue apologizing, I am typing this kinda late at night and in pretty drowsy atm. So unfortunately I'll have to give you a better response in the morning. I just didn't want to leave ya hanging again .-.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom