• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
BlisseyandtheAquaJets
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm gonna have to ask you to tone things down in RBY, bro. Your character doesn't really have any way of knowing if Meg is in Team Rocket, and it's not really fair to Raven for you to do that.
    Oops, sorry xD I have a poor sense when it comes to this stuff.
    Either way I wouldn't have minded.
    Considering that I'm running a mafia game now, changing username would confuse players too much and give me trouble xD
    And there's the username change limit so I don't want to change it x)
    How is my profile pic sexual or fetish related? It's just a drawing of myself and Naruto as toddlers playing together.

I'd understand if we were teens or adults in the pic, but that's not the case here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom