• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Flaze
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's not a sad life, it's great. And you don't want to know. Or maybe you do, but I can't tell you.

I took an extra shift at Subway. And I ended up staying an extra 2 hours for my overnight shift. $$$$$$
    We'll have to see. I really don't want to let Part I go on forever - when you don't have things blowing up you can't afford to push your luck when it comes to extra chapters

Oh, a film based on a book about a drug addict in Glasgow. Considered a British classic, I suppose

My laptop has been overheating suspiciously recently, for some reason
    THERE IS NO SECRET ONLY LACK OF SLEEP ;-;

MAN YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO BRING ME DOWN MAN FUCK THE MAN

Why would you assume I'm stoned haha. man

What the hell is this biscuit are you British now I KNEW THAT TALKING TO PAV TOO LONG WOULD DESTROY YOU. Although seriously, grats on nearly finishing!

I have an AIM account lol that's how old I am mostly, and I might end up doing a recreational skype account if peer pressure from everyone else in WW makes me, heh.

actually, with my parents, 'cause was away visiting family and stuffs, but turns out my cousins turn up super hard for the most mundane things lol
    Problem is, this arc's pretty full already ... not sure I can really cram in anything else

Either that or Trainspotting xD

Er ... me, I think, but could you send me the scene as you have it? I think I've deleted something by mistake
    I -am- always prepared. My life is just full of disturbing conversations.

Where'd you lose it!

I had class, but I got sick halfway through and went home early. Then I worked at Subway and didn't even have a chance to sit down, we were so busy. Then I slept and now I'm doing my overnight for the new job. HALLELUJAH GIVE ME MONEY
    Ore Monogatari? Is it part of the Monogatari series? Because I haven't seen those. Though I do like the idea of a romantic comedy XD It's been long since I've seen a decent one (Wolf Girl and Black Prince was kinda horrible)
    Idk I should go read the last part of the Izumo Rescue chapter to be sure, but I think she's still half-demon.

Tiger and Bunny doesn't take place in New York, but I think it's inspired by New York because it takes place at a large harbor with a goddess statue.

Sure, I'd like to hear more recommendations - just not sad ones XD
    I thought they were a fun mini-game. Kind of wondered for a while whether to introduce it into The Long Walk

Not my fault, blame the game designers! The Scottish faction isn't really very historical - they're pretty much Braveheartland in the game
    :0 What was the occasion? Snow is a pretty magical thing in my opinion. xP

Ahhh. :d Well good luck for it!!! Hope you're able to get a good amount of studying in!

I saw the first episode came out last week, but haven't got a chance to watch it yet. Don't think a will for a bit, tbh, as I need to get back in to school and studying and the like. And did the Digimon series come out yet? From the looks of your theme it did, ((which looks awesome btw)) but I haven't spotted it on any of the anime sites.

Eh, well, it worked out alright. xD I realized I could just copy and paste them to the notes app, which is what I eventually did. xD
    Silver was my favourite game, and Soul Silver was a great remake

Nearly always. Scottish armies are never difficult to defeat, just expensive. If you let the buggers build an army you end up having to spend a fortune on archers to get rid of them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom