• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
2:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm aware and its completely my fault for that reason! I can give you an enigma berry as consolation. I generally only trade untouched though
    Sorry for the late reply, tried to get back to you and then the site was down periodically. Let me know when you're available
    Haha no worries. I put both of the images together from the bigger versions on Bulbapedia. Lucky you got it because I was going to change my sig today :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom