Flaze
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been working pretty much 24/7 on homework, and am still managing to fall behind.

What about you?
    There's certainly stuff you could do to help security, but hooking the voting system up to the internet is just asking for trouble. There's not much benefit given the risk of hacking and fraud. Vote by mail is easy anyway.

Ah, well, mountains are nice. xD I'm a bit jealous actually just hearing about it as I haven't even seen a mountain for a while :p

I feel ya. ^^ New stuff is just so tempting. ;y; Hope you're having fun with it though! I remember you telling me a while ago about how your laptop broke done, so it seems that the wait was well-deserved!

That's rather unfortunate. )~: The anime, from what i saw, looked rather good, so hopefully news will come out soon.

Only if you want to. :p I can always put recommendations on my list. ^^

Yes I was!! I can't recall the exact amount, but I do have the amount and the notes i had while reading someone on my ipad, so i'll have to copy/paste them to you when I get the chance! :0 I did get up to somewhere in the tournament arc though, which I was super excited to read as I love big tournaments. I'm especially excited to see the outcome as I still have that to read~~
    It would be way too easy to commit voter fraud if you could vote online though.

I think chaos_Leader is a producer too, but I've never heard any of his music.
    I'll still have to think about it

Now if I go to IMDB I shall probably be proven completely wrong

Oh, right, that makes more sense
    I don't think you can, though. I know you can register to vote online (same deal in Washington), but I'm pretty sure it's vote by mail only.

Well I don't really have much competition, do I?
    Damn, 14? That's crazy even for you. I'm watching 3 ongoing and 1 completed. But I'm also watched Steven Universe (rewatching actually, it's so good that after watching it the first time, I started rewatching right away lol), though you might not count that as an anime, it's awesome, you should watch it. Should =/= can, I know. But anyway, what are you watching?
    oh yes and he answered the door stark naked as well what other reason does he have :D
    Like, tired but okay. And I totally forgot to message you back, so that basically just tells you everything you need to know. :p
    Thanks for you welcome a few weeks ago in the general chat thread Flaze! I've been out a few weeks due to personal reasons...but I'm back and hope to log in routinely to keep up with everyone. I'm really looking for a home where I can work on my writing, read the works of others, and make some friends online. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks for having me o/
    That's the point, I can't push my luck too far when it comes to detours from the main story

I forget, got to be about early nineties, I think

It has a fan. Every now and again it blasts hot air over my hands for about half an hour
    I wouldn't know since I can't vote here. I still have Washington residency (that's where I'm originally from).

I don't mind. I just think it's funny that it's been there for so long and apparently no one noticed. I do appreciate it.
    I loved the first episode of Ore Monogatari. The big guy is so sweet - I hope he finally gets a chance at romance with the heroine!

Have you seen the second episode of Kekkai Sensen? Zappy was pure gold XDD This anime is so over the top, and crazy in a lot of aspects (but a good kind of crazy)
    I'd been up until ~4:30 am each night that week, then on Friday night, decided to sit on the floor with my laptop and write . . . which failed miserably!

And thanks. Writing (while wanting to just fall asleep) was pure agony, so I'm happy it ended up being coherent. Hurrah! See, I'm actually a good writer!
    THAT'S LIKE SAYING "HEY DID YOU FIND A SOLUTION FOR DEATH" AND I'M LIKE "YEAH KIND OF I JUST LIVE HAPPILY UNTIL I DIE" AND YOU'RE LIKE "WOW GODDAMMIT THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANTED"

Yeah okay and you think I sound stoned

how does one even sound stone. hello stone? i is sounding you

They're so dough-y, lol. Kind of hard to get around and I need to drink tons of water after. Also, heh, aye aye cap.

Hey man aren't you much older than I.

Happy birthday, sirrah! Two months early!
    Yeah, exactly!

I don't think I've ever seen it all the way through, come to think of it. It's one of those films that probably goes for like, £3 these days

Yeah, ain't happing. Not on any budget I could scrounge up, anyway
    I wish I could help! If it flew to Oregon somehow and I find it, I'll let you know. I think murder might be a bit of an overreaction though.

I've had a link to my Soundcloud in my signature for four years and nobody has clicked on it before, as far as I can tell. Thanks anyway!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom