• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Flaze
Local time
4:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can still be jelly. :~p

I'll put it on my list! I don't want to start anything right now as I fear that I'll binge watch it until I finish (._.) but it sounds rather intense. I haven't seen anything interesting pop up from where I go watch anime, so if you have any reccommendations you know where to go. :p
    Aghh, that does suck. Though April is almost ending, so I guess it will be rather soon until it does air. I wonder if it's not going to go on until the last day - that would be pretty cruel though. :v It does seem like it will be a lot of fun though, especially for those who grew up watching Digimon~

Darn school. >_>

I just finished the entire tournament (well, up until the part that Neptune and co. come in), actually! I kind of held off extra long on getting back to you because I wanted to get a decent amount of chapters done before I replied. ;y; I must say, I really loved the tournament!!! It had a lot of surprising reveals and twists which I greatly enjoyed. It also had a lot of character development (especially for Reggie) which was really nice, and his team got some well deserved buffs when you think of all the work they got in the battles. I also enjoyed seeing Reggie's pokemon who aren't always used that much used more, and I liked seeing the other characters like Jordan, Marie, and Miko battle. There were also some new character introductions and plot reveals that were really interesting, and I found it intriguing to learn more about the antagonists and what Charles Goodwin is doing. All in all, I really enjoyed the chapters!! Sorry for taking so long to read them, though. ;_; I hope to finish DR by the end of the week and start SYR soon, as my plate is clean for a while.
    Does he though, I mean it's obvious, but in that case why doesn't Suna tell him?
    The character in your avatar reminded me of Tsunayoshi-kun from Reborn! XD Um, who is he actually?
    Yeah well you can't expect too much, the adaptation from manga to anime doesn't do well for small character arcs, it's what manga does best though.

I just watched the first ep of Ore Monogatari and I have to say, it's really refreshing, I love this new take on a love triangle. I loved Trigun, so I'll consider watching it after it's complete, maybe.
    Rubbish ones. It's even vague on exactly what we have to revise. There's no indication of how marks will be awarded.

I don't know how I managed it, I check each message before I delete it
    At least you've got a good idea of what you need to do for yours > < My instructions are frustratingly vague

I deleted the most recent e-mails when I was clearing out my inbox
    I NEVER SAID I HAD A SOLUTION THOUGH. THIS WAS LITERALLY ALL YOUR DOING

Yeah man fuck the man what are you doing man what maaaaaaaaan

Less dough, more salt, not bad, can't have it all the time.

Yeah you old geezer you!

I'd say roll a six-sided dice; if eight, I'll be there.
    Yeah. Too many unknowns right now. Which is frustrating because it's hard to know how to study

Could you send me what you have on the last scene?
    The kissing concept sounds interesting XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD What's up with this season's anime - they're all godly crazy fun XDD
    Ah, yes XDD Mikagura XD I half-expected that summoning game characters would be her ability which was actually half-true

I googled images for Yamada and the Seven Witches, and it looks something Jump-ish. how is it that the first image result I get is two guys kissing omg so cool
    *sigh* stupid damn assessments. That's the last ongoing one in - I don't care if it's any good, it doesn't really matter at this point
    The only two I'm watching out of those, is Fate Stay/Night and Assassination Classroom, but they're both on hold, I'll probably binge watch them later. I just checked Ore Monogatari, and I like shoujo so I might start watching this ... and you say I don't take you recommendations.
    lol I have a recommendation too XD Mikage High School!! It's a moe-version of Kill la Kill XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom