• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
BlisseyandtheAquaJets
Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Currently writing a new album, "The Rise and Fall of Zigzagoon Stardust", out 2016. FYI:Normal Gem and the Porygons are NOT our opening act.
    Dirk's shades...and Bro's shades too, in fact, seem to be based off of Kamina's shades from Gurren Lagann. That can't be a coincidence.

Just don't sink the 8 ball...otherwise it's game over!
    A Homestuck fan is indeed ME.

Dirk is pretty awesome. I like Dave too. Those Striders...I've even got a Dave Strider gear shirt.
    As far as Trolls go, Horuss has my vote for most hilarious look. Karkat's kind of amusing.

My favorite character of all, though, is probably Jack Noir. I love the Midnight Crew.
    I can't be bothered to pester people to post constantly. Activity is dying, interesting is waning, and I have far more important things to do than endlessly nag people to make one single post to keep it moving. As much as I'd like to keep it alive, I have no intention of continuing an RP that nobody has interest in. So yes, unfortunately, it is pretty much dead. :/
    Don't flame other users, and don't post flamebait. (Flaming and Baiting, 5 points, 3 months)
    -Flaming includes insulting people, gloating at them, or threatening them (including "I'll report you")
    -Flamebait includes discriminatory posts and slurs based on things like race, gender, sexual orientation, etc (including "that's gay", and "that's retarded".)
    -Flamebait also include discussing controversial issues after moderators ask you not to.

The rules about flaming have less to do with people being offended and more to do with offending people. If one posts about beliefs with sincerity and no intent to offend it wouldn't count as flaming. In my post I didn't post discriminatory content, insults, gloats, or slurs. I also didn't post controversial issues after a mod asked me not to. Which means my post or my content wouldn't be considered flaming as I was posting lighthearted humorous content.
    I see where you're coming from, and do apologize for any hurt feelings anyone might have had by my sign up. You might want to add an additional rule to reflect your position on characters with religious based powers as its not in your rules officially. I might or might not change my sign up entirely depending on my mood. I do pray that His noodlely appendage will touch this persons heart, and clear up the negative vibes. In the meantime have a truly blessed day, and may your noodles forever stay aldente
    I'd love to join your rp, but I did have a question. Can I make a hero that's completely silly. I wanted to do a hero that's the absolute opposite of most peoples characters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom