Greece
Local time
10:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't played in weeks honestly xD Been too busy with other stuff.

Eh, actually for a while I was getting the images for two different units mixed up. xD I'd click on what I thought was one and end up watching another roll out of the Vehicle Assembly and be like "wait ... what?"

Awww. D: What subjects? and to be fair you weren't very active lately to begin with :p

This music is awesome @v@
    Ooh right ... I haven't really used those yet. ^^;

True. c:

Yeah! Also, picture time!
    Manticore
    Pandora
    Anvil Bot
    Fenris
    :D

Mixture?

Oh, fair enough. ^^

Sorry, I just wanted to explain everything clearly. xD

The Nerve Gas is indeed quite deadly, but it takes a few seconds for it to drop after you call it in. And it sends a somewhat-conspicuous signal flare up at the target location, so an attentive human player will quickly redirect their forces ... of course, you can also use that to your advantage. I remember this one match I watched, the ECA player's opponent committed everything to a huge assault force. The ECA player called in an airstrike with a similar flare ahead of the incoming group, the opponent turned them around to avoid it ... and then they drove straight into incoming fire from a few Claymores and were pretty much completely wiped out. The opponent surrendered after that. XD
    [True :p]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ALL SHALL BOW!!!!!!

quite so xD

^-^ Ah, that would be a shame. Good thing low-shedding breeds exist, huh? Why don't I just show you? :3
    Yes ma'am!

I hate when they do things like that. xD

... are you sure you don't need your own copy?

Yeah! As for the other protocols ... the Pandora protocol unlocks its namesake, a massive railgun artillery vehicle that lobs neutron warheads over extreme distances. Infantry stand no chance, and even nearby aircraft can fall victim to the explosion. Any land vehicle not obliterated by the blast will be left unmanned and vulnerable to be claimed by any side. The protocol also lets you train Fenris Cryo Tanks, which can freeze infantry to death and stun enemy vehicles, as well as fire a charged shot to render an enemy vehicle unmanned or wipe a garrisoned structure. In addition, the protocol converts the Smart Bomb and Tear Gas Strike support powers to a Neutron Bomb and Nerve Gas Strike, respectively. Nerve Gas instantly kills affected infantry and renders affected vehicles unmanned. I think it might clear garrisons, too.

Finally, the Manticore protocol unlocks a superheavy tank that heals itself and nearby allied vehicles at an incredible rate with the use of nanomachines. In addition, it unlocks the ability to train Anvil Bots, highly-durable unmanned tanks that can force enemies to target them as opposed to other nearby allies, but cannot defend themselves. Lastly, this protocol allows you to individually upgrade certain armored vehicles with either extra speed or extra armor.
    [T_T One day! Among other things >:I But I'm sure you will~]

And conquer it ALL!!!!!

Yep :p

Oh, nice~ All the affection without any of the shedding :p, I have a plain Golden. :3
    xDD

Oh gosh. That ... NOOOOOOO! D:

Really? Well, alright.

Yep! The Venom protocol also allows you to train Jumpjet Troopers, who can attack from land or air with their grenade launchers. Lastly, it gives all of your infantry exoskeletons to make them more effective overall in combat. Unfortunately they can still be crushed by vehicles even with these suits ... but the Venoms can't, at least.
    [That's a fair price!!!! A shame, indeed...]

And beyond! Whatever that is!

^-^ [sub]Too lazy to find something right now ehe[/sub]

So I hear you have a dog. What breed?
    Apparently not. xD

Oh good, at least I'm not the only one who hated it. xD What materials do you need to farm?

Darn. :< Hopefully you can get your own copy.

Yeah. You can instantly rebuild the Hero units, which are special infantry that also have a "one at a time" limitation, but infantry are a lot easier to kill than Gundams so ... xD
    [Good idea. EVERY LAST DROP!!!]

Ah, ok then XD

Well, let's have some happy music to change that, then~ :3
    Hm ... I can sort of understand that too. xD I've never made those noises myself.

That's good. I know that giant .... THING gave me trouble though. The one where you had to attack its toes? It almost killed me. :I

It got restarted? Like, by an outside source?

You have many units you can build, yes. Infantry, vehicles, aircraft ... and although you can only have one of each Venom out at a time, if one gets destroyed, after a minute or two have passed, you will be able to build a replacement of that kind. To be fair though, killing something that dangerous does warrant somewhat of a breather on the opponent's part.
    I can see why xD

As long as the boss fights aren't too stressful.

I wish you luck ^^

Close. It's a combat armor suit known as the Venom. This particular variant is known as the Valkyrie, and uses a giant rapid-fire shotgun with an underbarrel rapid-fire grenade launcher, with shoulder-mounted anti-tank rockets for a slower but longer-range attack. There's a second variant known as the Viking, using basically a supersized sniper rifle, and it also has shoulder-mounted anti-air rockets. They're very powerful and mobile, even capable of switching to a flight mode, but you can only have one of each at a time, and they can only be deployed during the later part of a battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom