• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
winstein
Local time
2:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe. I've only ever found wondertrade useful early on.

My 3ds is behavior oddly. I can connect to the internet and view stuff on the browser, but connection tests give me no internet. Cant register the friend code due to that
    Lord Clowncrete
    Lord Clowncrete
    Now trying to install connectify since my laptop can connect but my 3ds can't due to security settings. Let's see how it goes
    Sorry. Struggling to connect my 3ds to my internet. Give me afew more minutes
    winstein
    winstein
    Alright.

In other news, I have some bad luck with the Wonder Trade. Traded two Mimikyu for commons (Magikarp, Cubone) and an Oricorio for a Meowth-A.
    Will get home in half an hour. I am free to trade at any point after that.
    winstein
    winstein
    I am available. My FC is 2767-1600-4235

Now that you are available, I am planning on trading a few trade-only evolutions to fill the Dex.
    Hi winstein. Do you still need help evolving your Pokemon? I need help evolving a couple of mons as well.
    winstein
    winstein
    Yes, I do. What time are you available?
    That's correct. At the start of Ch 4, assuming you've done all the side quests, you should be missing four jobs along with the ones you didn't choose yet.
    I see. That's unfortunate, but let me know if you decide to continue. What type would that be, if I may ask? And sure, my NNID is "reilas". I don't play Splatoon that frequently, but I would love to play with you one of these days.
    winstein
    winstein
    Basically, I will be doing Dragon + Ground, due to the imminent focus on Zygarde (which will definitely be the last of the group).
    I'm kinda sad your Normal-type reviews ended. I enjoyed reading them every once in a while.
    Zangoose is hella rad. It's interesting how it a Normal type could have an equal footing with a Poison type. Instead of it being at the mercy of being poisoned, it's able to have an immunity to it. It's even able to gain strength from it! Zangoose turns what would seem like a one-sided fight and prove just how good it is. Also it's a cat ferret and I like both cats and ferrets.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom