O
Local time
12:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my. I completely forgot about this website. I just stumbled upon it by chance as I was searching through some of my old account names to see what remnants of my former self were left on the internet. I'm not dead ;)
    Going to the movie cinema to watch Tomorrowland, Meowth will go with me - t-shirt and my small keychain plush too.
    Not a problem - I'll still be here when you return - most of Bulba will too
    Thank!
    Ninetales going away soon - next month, going to use Fennekin, Braixen, and Delphox for a while
    Oh dear I hope I am not yet decrepit enough to be called a veteran! It's nice to see a TRio fan flying the flag so good job ;-)
    thanks there for making forums fun to visit, along with HeroicPooch & ArvAl - many others.
    Main reason I have stayed in Bulbagardens for a long time - in a way it's my 'home page'
    I know you joined recently, sure is fun with you around.

Love Meowth's Japanese voice, got used to his English voice.
    Took me a long time to enjoy his Spanish voice.

Was going to leave Ninetales in favor of Zorua/Zoroark next month, can't change my username until September - so instead I'll keep my fire fox theme. I like to change my avatar once a month to a different theme. Going to use Fennekin, Braixen, and Delphox throughout June, every Saturday I'll change, at times I may change mid week - different scenes from anime. July, Aug, and Sept I'll mix in Flareon, Vulpix and Ninetales.
    I beg to differ :p Having been out of the loop for a number of years I think being online even once a week is really quite an achievement!
    Poochyena is currently recovering in the pokemon center. He needs to recover quickly as there is a lot of evil out there to battle.
    Heya bub! I hope you're finding the URPG Hideout to yer liking.

Looks like there's another newbie just joined up a couple of days ago, might be interesting if you went and... "paid him a visit." Heh, heh, heh...

But seriously-- you're both starting out, looks like ya both got unevolved pokemon, now's the perfect time to go make a rival! Send him a PM or a VM, and challenge him to a URPG Battle! If yer eyes meet, there's no way he can refuse!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom