S
Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ouch, sounds tough :( but at least good you're pulling things together and that you're taking control of your own life by earning money and getting a car.

I've also been in some tough issues with my ex-girlfriend. Thankfully that's all over. Only thing she's in my class which can be awkward and annoying at times, but I hang out with different people and we ignore each other - it's better that way even if it's kinda painful that it's like we never existed to each other now. Otherwise, I'm fine, trying to keep up with college and I'm looking for an internship for next year. Will keep me busy the coming weeks. I'm still going for my drivers licence, so no car for me yet haha.
    Good, and you? I couldn't find you on Tumblr, did you change your URL? And you should. It's soooo good.
    Oh that's great! Personally I think all school in any form is evil, but it's good to see that you're showing the course who's boss. :p
    Yes, draw. VM me or whatever on Bulba or Skype so I can see.

What are your hours like? Good, or hectic? And I'm watching YGO Arc-V and catching up on Zexal. You a YGO fan?
    How's college going, anyway?
    Draw a picture of Diggersby. :> I like your art, and I like/don't give a crap about Diggersby. Burrowbit's pretty cute, though.

I'm good. I got a job at a donut shop and I'm currently taking care of my sister while she's in town.
    omfg I swear to god I had the longest a$$ post ready (or at least almost) and the thread is closed, fml
    Hello there, nice to meet you and thanks for accepting my FR.

Also a quick question, are you Doryuzu from SPPF?
    Yeah, I was beginning to feel that way too. But it's kind of good to know that they were being fair. The blog post was actually removed to due to my reply to your comment, which actually was sort of out of line. It's actually kind of good knowing that they don't let their personal biases with concepts like "who is or is not being an idiot" affect the way they treat their members. Or else they'd be like Serebii mods (who were kind of dicks the last time I was active there besides a select few, don't know if it's still the same now).
    They could have, at least, gave me an excuse for deleting it rather than deleting with no word at all. I might have even agreed to take it off myself. It's not like I was naming any names and any specific threads. :p No matter how "obvious" it was, there's like, no substantial basis to take it off upon an assumption, especially without being informed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom