RGMX100
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• omg it's been more than 2 months! XD Duuude how have you been? :3 But first I hope your absence isn't because of bad things.
    It looks pretty cool :eek: I wanna battle it :p For umbreon you mean? For me is used as a mixed wall with a really similar set, but sometimes I make it a boost passer xD It works fairly well, tho it loses badly against the ribbon brother. Do you like fairies?
    Umbreon is a great wall and counter to some good psychical attackers pls :3 And even set up with curse! Whats your set?
    Wooooow thanks c: You didn't have to give me both you know. But that eevee can be used as umbreon if you want. (If you dont want to breed it I mean xD)
    Sorry I didn't notice your reply since I haven't been checking threads lately. But if you still need Donphan just let me know and I'll breed it immediately.
    Ummm...Dude? With sign-ups, that's not how they work. You make the sign-up, then wait for people to sign up to play, and then you make a start-up thread where you post what you do when you have enough players.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom