• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jersey Jimmy
Local time
4:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I usually do reviews chapter-by-chapter, so if you're amenable to that we'll swap reviews that way. It'll be The Long Walk
    Absolutely. I was thinking the same thing yesterday and meant to shoot you a PM - thanks for reaching out. Our discussions would certainly proceed quicker than on the thread, too. How did you want to correspond?
    Jimmy The Swood Guy v. Arkadelphiak v. Kyriaki = NEWCOMERS' CROSSOVER BATTLE*

*Sponsored by the Illuminati
    Hi. A post in Crossover Battles today sort of answers a question you PM'd me a while back. In short, the staff picks a list of six battles with a few guidelines in mind to direct the process. Then they get split up for the season and different people research, pick a winner for, and write out the different matches. We are taking staff applications now but I have no idea how many people we're going to take this time around.
    I'm really sorry, but I'm definitely not the right person for it. I was into RPing a bit back but realized it wasn't my thing and I just couldn't keep up with it. Thank you for thinking about me though - hope it goes well!
    I'm sorry, but I've semi-busy with things outside of the forums and when I do get time to read I have to put it towards the stories I'm in charge of judging for the awards. I haven't read anything past my post, but I'll definitely let you know when I read some more!

To be honest I'm not really much of a shipper. :p But sure, why not?
    Sorry to tell you, but I skipped over that part while reading the chapter. Smut scenes aren't really my cup of tea, to be entirely honest, so I can't give you any advice there. Sorry!
    Unfortunately I've yet to read the last two chapters since I've been so caught up with other stuff, but I'll try and drop you another review if I manage to do so. (don't hold me on that :m)

And it seems I either wasn't paying attention or just forgot! (Probably both, knowing me) Back to the prediction boards for me, then.
    ((My entire message was to long, so I had to break it up in two.))

Sabrina: I actually really like Sabrina as a supporting character, though the way she seems to know everything makes her seem like some sort of omnipotent prophecy-bestow-er. Nothing bad about that, but it makes me wonder why she's doing nothing to stop Illuminati, or if her main goal in the story is just to help Jimmy from the sidelines. ((Maybe she's actually doing the most out of everyone and we just don't know? :0 Or maybe she's the leader of the Illuminati. ;O; I'll go with that as my prediction.)) So yeah, we as readers don't have a lot of background about her, but I think she has a lot of entertainment value (she's funny in the way she treats jimmy and she has somewhat of an arrogant attitude making her more enjoyable to read about) and can see her being more important to the plot later.

With Gengar, I also feel that his entertainment value is the main thing about him. As a character he doesn't have much depth or originality, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but limits what I can say about him. He does add to the plot in being the bad-ass type character and compliments Jimmy and the others, bringing out their character. His dialogue stands out from other characters, which is also a plus. Overall, I do think he's an enjoyable character to read and and is entertaining while aiding the plot and characters, but I want to know more about him as a person and his background.
    Sorry for getting back to you so late. I was traveling for the past few days without my laptop and didn't want to give you a half-ass response.

As for Flannery, I think she's interesting in that as a reader you don't know what she's going to do next or how she'll react to something, so she keeps you on your toes a bit and makes you wondering what will happen to/with her.

Also, since I saw you asked, I do have some comments on the supporting characters. I meant to talk about Gengar but completely forgot. ;x; Anyways, Roxie; she wasn't in the story for too long, but in that time we got to see her character and rocker attitude, most of which came through her dialogue. On her own I don't feel she sticks out too much, but she does her job of supporting the protagonists and lending aid in the story in whatever way she can. To be honest, I can't say a lot about her since I don't think there's too much to say, but if she starts to become more prominent in the story I think that developing her background and character quirks will be helpful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom