• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
aquadrop
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope, not yet. I recently learned that I have an unsually high typing speed of 120 wpm, so I'm also being encouraged by my family to get into data entry :p
    Better fix it. :p
    I work full time so summer isn't really any different to me. XD But I do like to take advantage of the weather to go hiking in the local parks. Also going to visit Japan. You?
    I'm thinking of getting into cooking / baking and I am going to take a few courses for that <:
    Accounting.. that's interesting. What got you interested? :)
    My favorite player is Lebron. My friend actually met him once in Miami and talked to him! I was so jealous -.-
    Besides Lebron, I also really like Dwayne Wade, Dwight Howard and Kevin Durant too.
    I like to play basketball myself too. I can shoot lots of 3 point shots and surprise people. XD
    What are you studying in college? :)
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f424/paranatural-sus-always-open-173220/

It's called Paranatural. It's an RP about middle school kids in a world that's like ours, except with crazy stuff like psychic powers and mad scientists. The science teacher at their school is the ghost of Dr. Frankenstein possessing a wax doll of himself, and they just fought cyborg Walt Disney to save a dinosaur preserve. Right now they're meeting a ninja lady who uses psychic powers to control paper and keep records.

And that's true. A lot of people call it physical chess. You can win by being a lot faster than your opponent, but you can also win by being better at predicting how your opponent will act, which is rad. I may have asked before, but if so, I forget. Do you do any sports?
    It was extremely. I used every trick in my arsenal, and by the time I finished I could barely stand. And yes. I talked with her a bit while waiting, and she pointed out her grand kid who was competing.

Ah, you should come join the RP I run. I'm just about to start the sixth episode.
    Whoa. Didn't realize it's 3am already. o_o I do try to keep my bad sleeping habits in check. XD; I can sleep whenever I hit the bed... it's just a matter of getting there. You?
    To be fair it was a novice tournament. And I nearly lost to someone's grandma. It was a lot of fun, though. The semifinal bout was really intense. A fencing bout can last a total of three three-minute periods, but it's rare. Mine went all three periods and the score was 14-15. I lost, but I was satisfied with how I did.
    Programming. It's not as fun as it used to he, though, so I might swap to aviation. If I could make fencing my career that would be great, but banking on becoming any sort of professional athlete is a bit silly. You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom