Boss1708
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, ive used random connections too sometimes XD. I don´t know what happened, but it´s quite annoying... Hope you are right :))

Oh, Ive studied both languages. Spanish, cause we live in Spain, and English, causeIve studied it since the age of 7 i think, some of my best friend are English- speaking. So feel free to use the one you prefer! ;)

Haha yeah, I am quite hungry for battles, as u might have guessed, Metagross is one of my fave Pokes, and that Mega Evolutionis needs to be tried competitively... XD

I wouldn´t say Im experienced competitively. I have played the main serie Pokemon games since 2005, and only started to make competitive teams in Pokemon X. So that´s my only "competitive" experience for now. I never bothered with IVs and EVs before... and with breeding in general.

So the Pokemon you traded me are like most of my competitively bred Pokes. Ive got a few more in X but my main ones are the ones I traded over.

Yeah, I´d love to battle you! Oh don´t worry, I only call myself competitive cause I breed comprtitively and work out some strategies, but Im not like other competitive players who use whatever Pokemon is the strongest for the sake of winning. I only use my favourites. For example, I dislike Mewtwo, so although he is super strong, im not gonna use him. I just try to find ways and strategies to make my favourites viable in the same team. I tend to have a few steel and dragon types, them being among my favourite types, which means Im not very balanced about types. xD
    Damn that sucks.. I get usual internet cuts but to last days.. What happened? D; Ohh using the library to message me forum eh? xDXD It's okay I use a lot of random Wifis to trade and chat. You aren't that bad!
    It will be fixed soon ^^ And you will be able to battle all day! So you are an experienced player? :3 That's bad for me but I wanna be the first to battle you in OR!! >:D Come on Come on~~~ Oh no m-metagross! That poké is killer. I battle for fun, so don't expect the best synergy or a hella balanced team D;
    Oh really now? c: Thanks~ That makes it way easier for me! But before that, is it your first language or did you study it?
    Oh my :c Does it happen often? I hope it doesn't. But glad I was helpful~ Do you battle lots? :3
    Np np ^^ Thing is I am working, so it's not a bother, I am just a bit busy. But I will hop online again then, just bear with me disconections pls >o>
    Sorry I was away, went to deliver father's day gifts to some schools. I am online for when you can trade.
    So I will trade you a few Pokemon from my Pokemon X, and then I change cartridge and open my AS and you trade them all back, right?

My pokemon X name is Jean

My Pokemon AS nameis Legolas

My 3DS code: 4270 - 2982 - 8625

So I can count on you? :)
    My code is 2723-9410-4398 IGN Crow/Liza depending on what version I find first xD I will be waiting for yours c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom