S
Local time
8:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i think the only legit way to get arceus is to do the arceus event in hgss then trade it to dpp
    i don't think you can get a legit arceus without cheating. they haven't made the event to get the azure flute, so, that arceus might be hacked. i'm not saying hiroshi is a bad guy or anything ^^'...
    oh dear Aqua Ring + Leftovers + Recover. rofl now if only it could learn Toxic, Light Screen and Barrier... oh lord.

oh, I forgot about Mirror Coat, if you don't want to put up with special attackers. lol
    I love all of the Eeveelutions! did u finish the pokedex without cheating completely? or did u cheat to get celebi, shaymin, etc.
    Rain Dance it is, then? o: well actually Calm Mind would boost Ice Beam as well so you might be better off with that, truthfully.
    in-game for Milotic, I use Water Pulse or Surf, but it all depends on what you want to do. competitively, Rain Dance would help out Hydro Pump, and Attract would really seriously mess some people up, especially if you have a female and are fighting against one of the stereotypical male teams. so one of those two. hope that helps!
    Does anyone wanna battle me? I need to test out a team. 6 guys. No hax, no legendaries. 6 unique pokemon, one unique item each. Not sure what other rules need to be stated. In fact, in my decade of playing I've never battled a non-computer opponent...
    Hey everyone. I'm not feeling too well, so I'm gonna be resting for a few days. Don't know if I'm up for trading during that time...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom