• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Dis
Local time
3:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just the new Fire Emblem game for 3DS. I'd like to get the upcoming Star Fox game but I don't have a Wii U.
    True, most live-action anime (and video game) movies do suck but I did enjoy the live-action Rurouni Kenshin movies.

That seems to be what most people say when judging the Rebuilds. They can’t give their an actual answer until the 4th (and last one) one comes out.

Are there any video games that you are looking forward to this year?
    I also would like to give an honorable mention to Shigeru Aoba.

I heard rumors of a live-action adaption of Evangelion is in production. If it is true, I hope it doesn't turn out like Dragon Ball Evolution. ><

Tbh, not really but I thought even though the 3rd Impact was stopped, it did do extreme heavy damage to the world which is why most of the population died but some people did survive like Misato, Asuka and some others. I've read a lot of theories online about this and many other theories so who knows for sure until 3.0+1.0 is released. So what is your opinion of each Rebuild movie or are you still waiting for 3.0+1.0 before making a verdict?
    I totally agree with you. I also prefer the TV ending over EoE. Most fans I noticed prefer EoE over the episode 25-26 but not me.

If you had to make a list from your favorite to least favorite Evangelion character, what would it would be?

I’m still waiting to hear info on 3.0+1.0. Heck we don’t even have a release date yet. :(

I always thought that the TV series had a better plot and better character development than the Rebuilds. Did you like all of the Rebuilds so far?
    I like Shinji as well but my favorite of all is Asuka Langley Soryu/Asuka Shikinami Langley. She's kind of a tragic character (like Misato and Shinji). It's sad what happened to her mom and how it affected her. But she is smart and confident even if she comes off as arrogant. Plus she's a red head. :) Her Rebuild counterpart (Shikinami) has some differences but is still overall similar to Soryu and imo still awesome. :)

If I had to make a list from favorite to least it would be like this:
    1. Asuka Langley Soryu/Asuka Shikinami Langley
    2. Rei Ayanami
    3. Misato Katsuragi
    4. Mari Illustrious Makinami
    5. Shinji Ikari
    6. Ritsuko Akagi
    7. Maya Ibuki
    8. Kaworu Nagisa
    9. Hikari Horaki
    10. Ryoji Kaji

What do you think of the Rebuilds?
    Great seeing another Evangelion fan on this forum. :) So what are you favorite characters from the Evangelion franchise?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom