• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
2:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Agreed. I can't even remember the last time I bought an anime on DVD. xD

I'd rather use my money for things like video games and such. Any games you're looking forward to this year?
    I liked the first one too.

I'm into anime. I mostly just watch them online since buying DVDs can get expensive.
    1. Asuka Langley Soryu/Asuka Shikinami Langley. She's kind of a tragic character. It's sad what happened to her mom and how it affected her. But she is smart and confident even if she comes off as arrogant. Plus she's a red head. :) Her Rebuild counterpart (Shikinami) has some differences but is still overall similar to Soryu and imo still awesome.

2. Rei Ayanami - Nice, caring, obedient, quiet and responsible. xD
    3. Misato Katsuragi - How can anyone not like Misato-san? :p
    4. Mari Illustrious Makinami - She's cool and imo, I think she has potential to be a great character.
    5. Shinji Ikari - He must included in everyone's top 5 list. :p His Japanese voice actress (Megumi Ogata) was the perfect choice to voice him, imo.
    6. Ritsuko Akagi - tech wiz and beautiful.
    7. Maya Ibuki - sweet and very kind.
    8. Kaworu Nagisa - cool guy but he is sort a little creepy to me ^^
    9. Hikari Horaki - bossy but kind and caring.
    10. Ryoji Kaji - I like how Misato is tsundere towards him. xD

Have you seen all of the Rebuild movies?

I wouldn't say madoka magica is a bad anime, just seriously very overrated.

That's a tough one. I've seen a lot of anime that I like....I'll just PM you my list.
    Awesome meeting another Evangelion fan and a friend of Karisse. :)

So what are your favorite Evangelion characters?

I also never understood the popularity of madoka magica. I just could not get into it.
    Oh no you didn't....

You, sir, are a legend. xD Here's to hoping you don't get banned for this.
    At least it's not completely dead. We're sill plenty active, just not as much as we used to be.
    Being a mod or life in general? haha Well both have been pretty good.

How have you been?
    [/l8Reply]

> meh, there's not much of a "story", they just kind of suck
    > so how much does that mean you weigh now
    > more active than wc lol
    um, well

> got modded and here and was fired obviously because I made the other staff look bad by comparison
    > am trying to get mad abs
    > splatoon
    > being depressed
    > etc

what about you
    That's fine C: . Merry X-Mas to u too mah boy!

I haven't gotten them back yet cos I've been on break, but hopefully XD .

A large Wacom Intuos Pro :] .

...Dude I was just rewatching cartoons I watched in elementary school and I think I may have found the source of my irrational hatred of #96...
    Lol no. I hardly even watch them tbh.

I never do anything special for any holiday. xD New Year is the same as always for me.
    Heh, same. Good luck with that stuff C: . My skool's much tougher this year. 2 tests (that I haven't studied for) tomorrow, and on Friday another test, a quiz, and a project due ;-; .

I've also dedicated more time to practicing drawing, tho, and am getting a drawing tablet this Friday :D !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom