• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Poke.
Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't understand :\

I'm not the only one that compared it to sonic though:

"I've heard Freedom Planet described as a Sonic clone. I'd call it a worthy Sonic successor, it's that good."
    ~ TotalBiscuit

But what i meant is that speed platformers aren't usually my thing. I prefer the mario/duke nukem/commander keen style platformer.

But i'll still give it a proper try, i think.
    The most annoying part of the keyboard is the lack of mouse support in the menu... and I had to fumble my way around to figure out that "Press Start" meant "Press Enter"... That was annoying.

I do give it credit for rebindable keys. I might play with that at great depth later to find a combination for me that works better than Z, X and C.

Truth be told, I'm not much of a Sonic style platform fan. I prefer the Mario style :p

That said, the main reason I tried it was I was curious about what you said with the story. The opening intro gives only a VERY brief glimpse, But I do think Lord Brevon would have his work cut out for him if he attacked Earth as it is depicted in Stargate or Star Trek :p

Unfortunately though, the demo locks you out of the adventure mode, so I'll have to buy it to get a better look into the story.
    I just gave the Freedom Planet demo a try. It's an okay platformer, and if I had a controller, I'd probably play it a bit more. Unfortunately I don't like it's keyboard adaption :(

I assume you play it on Xbox?
    I'm not really much of a TV or movie person. You can probably count the number of TV shows i've watched on one hand :p
    With respect, Pokefan

----------
    Nice Double Post, @HeroicPooch;
    ----------
    Nitpicking an internet glitch is kinda a horrible thing to do :( It makes this Pooch sad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom