• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Poke.
Local time
5:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I found these: Freedom planet 1 Year Anniversary by goshaag on DeviantArt Senpaiii by goshaag on DeviantArt
    Glad you decided to rejoin ^ vs v!
    I'm still self banned, and RC isn't going to come back, but there was no reason you couldn't Return.
    Poe's Law - TV Tropes "Poe's law - The core idea of Poe's law is that a parody of something extreme can be mistaken for the real thing, and if a real thing sounds extreme enough, it can be mistaken for a parody" Yep, that's FP's intro to a T.
    Really? Well you really lucked out there, but regardless you must of felt really silly when Ryu was leaked, right? Um, no offence of course.
    Yeah, I liked that Sushi Scene. But anyway, I was looking in the FP Forums you mentioned (because I wanted to know exactly where you posted that video, and I did find it BTW) and I saw this "Still not going to change that I want Zero in Smash 4. Tell ya what, if Zero is announced as a future fighter before Ryu, you owe me something of my choice for absolutely no charge. If Ryu is announced as a future fighter before Zero, you can get something of your choice from me for absolutely no charge." (Want to see Lilac in Smash Bros? | Freedom Planet Forum) So er, what did end up giving the other guy?
    If by "sets the mood" you mean (and for everyone who isn't Pokefan, this is your one chance to stop reading before I spoil things) "has the main villain cut someone's head off on screen", then yeah, it does that perfectly. Seriously though, I just had a passing interest before, but then I saw your play-through and now I'm hooked. (In before you use that one picture that says "mission accomplished")
    Thanks for the score correct! I didn't get a lot of sleep this weekend, and I think I feel a migraine coming, so I may not detect typos.
    Do me a favor and keep an eye on my scores today. I'll make a note in the thread that I am not to be trusted today unless I do an official recount.
    Well, I have the full version on Steam and I am surprised that it's only a 401mb download :p I haven't played the story yet, but I played around with the time attack and somehow enjoyed it... AND got two steam achievements.... No idea how, I was just going with the flow :p
    Something like that :p

Though to be fair, indie devs seem to be a lot faster to adopt Linux and SteamOS than the AAA devs, so i suppose i shouldn't be surprised.
    Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Freedom Planet

----------
    For the first time ever, Freedom Planet is officially supported on Mac and Linux! We extend a warm welcome to all the Apples and Tuxes who've been waiting patiently for a proper port to their OS of choice.
    ----------
    I... approve. I never expected that.
    Urg. I hate that! When you gift a game to a friend and they never even bother to touch it!

As i said, i'll give it another go when i have the money to actually buy it. I give just about any game a try (even fighting games like SSB)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom