• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Stardust Reverie
Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Oh, haha...that card...y-yeah...*tosses three copies of it in the trash can* >>;;;;

Though I've only used them twice so far since revisiting them, and in one of those cases I didn't even need Lose 1 Turn :D In fact, it got blown up as soon as it was activated. XD
    Which means it's not part of the main timeline of original into GX into 5D's......and who cares about Zexal?
    Oh cool~ I thought of trying them but they seem a bit too...complicated @_@

I like Yosenju tho. And Trains. c:
    Ah, yeah, I understand. ^^; And actually the original image was only 121x98 iirc, though it gets upscaled in-game depending on your resolution so...

Oh it is. For the enemy. >:3 And it looks cool as hell to boot.
    Scarlet would always keep quiet about you, or I never thought of mentioning you the number of the times we've spoken. I'd assumed you were fine and well for the most part. You seem to forget there was a time when we spoke daily, a small part of myself still possess concern over you, much like in the old days.

You and me both. Although, to be fair I don't have any loyalty to visit here, somehow I still decide to appear every often. Do you wish to leave?

Shall we speak more than a few words? I'd like to take your offer you proposed back in January.
    Lol. :p I can see why you'd be surprised.

And actually it's not a ship. ^^ It's a mobile artillery vehicle called the Pandora. It fires neutron warheads that can devastate large groups of enemies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom