• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we all have our moments of inactivity. I was basically dormant for the entirety of 2014.
    That makes me sad :(

I hope you don't have to wait too long to get a cute dog then.
    I take it you can't take a pet to uni?

I have no idea what going to uni is like... My secondary education is a distance college xD
    Your profile doesn't tell me how old you are, so I'll ask. How old are you? Are you working?

My advice is to convince them to get a small one (Cats work great for this, but some dogs are perfect too) and that you'll be 100% responsible for it. Feed it, clean up after it, etc. This works better in your favour if you can pay for the food, medical bills, etc for the animal.

I personally can't imagine life without a dog, so I hope you manage to convince your parents to let you have one... or at least a cat.
    I wish I could give visitor messages a like :p

I have no idea where I got it from, to be honest... but I just love cute and fuzzy animals so... :p

My own dog will be making another appearance sooner or later too.
    Greetings from 'murica! Have you gotten the chance to make that video yet? :D
    If you would like to vote for the next version of ^ vs v, let ME know if you want a serious version or a gag version by shooting ME a VM. Specific topics are not being voted on, since I have topics for both scenarios in mind. Voting ends tonight some time at or after 6pm GMT-6.
    Ohh, we have some similar exams here in the US. And yeah, that video would help a lot aha.
    What are AS levels? At first I thought it was something from Alpha Sapphire but that doesn't make much sense ahah
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom