• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man! I still sort of am but I'm rarely around much. I thought about bulba tonight and figured I might try logging in a bit more though. How've you been?
    It's alright, people change. Some things that used to piss me off easily a couple of years ago, I don't even care much about now xD
    Oh awesome! I'm interested in music production too! Even though I'm no good :-( I do maths at uni!!

I literally know nobody! Nobody owns a 3DS either. I actually think it's not too common in Britain, and if you do find people it's all the old stuff, gen 1 and stuff... and i'm not sure about that! I've been posting stuff on forums since 2006... so some pretty old and embracing things! Ah well :p
    I'm doing well. Remember how I left to prepare for an entrance exam? Well, I am 1 year into that course!:-D

I don't post regularly anymore. It's definitely quieter. Back then you would have 3 to 4 pages of blogs everyday and the social groups were very active. Maybe an announcement of new games will revive the activity?

Played the gen 6 games?
    Oh of course it is - I just like to moan about how old I'm getting haha... :p And that's cool! What ya thinking of studying?

Awesome! I wish I had friends who play Pokemon but I really don't know anybody unfortunately! You'd think people at uni would but I've yet to find any... and yeah tell me about it! I really cringe about how I used to talk and act. Obviously it's understandable as it was mostly over 2/3 years ago so I was still kinda young, and it doesn't help the internet pretty much archives everything you've ever said online! D:
    21 in 2 months!! So old :'( Just finished my 3rd year of uni so one more to go. And I didn't really leave as such, but I was very inactive between last spring and only a few weeks ago. I just didn't really have anything to post about as interest had dropped. :(

Ahh glad to see your year has been good! And that's great! Are you going to school or uni or anything? And kinda... I did play ORAS but never defeated the league. How about you?
    Hello!! I am I guess - I only recently came back!! How's it going? Long long long time no speak!
    Oh my gosh, I was hoping to avoid that. xD. Gwah. That's what I hate about the trading thing. Is that people can hear what you're doing. ;.; I don't like it one bit, because I'm so shy and such. xD.
    And okay, was just making sure, :3
    There. Now you got your magamarizer. ^-^ Enjoy! Do you need to trade your magmar back and forth for it to evolve, or do you got that handled?
    Whoops! I am SO sorry. I've been distracted by VMS from other users and such that I forgot. X_x I'm going now, though. I'll be there. Hehe, sorry...D:
    Yeah you can tell me your friend code then. :3 And SP means Spelling. I didn't know if i had spelled it right. xD.
    And it's okay. x3.
    Hi! Sorry for doing this so late, but here's my Soulsilver friend code, so we can trade for the magmamizer (sp?) :3
    Friend Code: 5372-9362-7860
    And my character name is Drake, just incase you were wondering. ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom