• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Haruka_Rules!
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow xD From that list.. I wanna ask about Maison Ikkoku and Hanayamata. They don't sound familiar o.o
    That's a cool team! :D I'm so so sorry it's been so long, been so busy! :)

For my team, I used Samurott, Stoutland, Krookodile, Braviary, Ferrothorn, and Chandelure; by and far one of my most favorite teams that I ever put together, they were unbelievable against the Elite 4, especially Krookodile, he just one-shot almost everyone! :D

I actually still haven't played Pokémon X yet, and I actually just got Omega Ruby a few months ago but I haven't played that either. :/ It's sad for me, but I really never have had any high expectations from X besides Mega-Absol, and Ruby looks really interesting, I'm interested in seeing how different it is, but at the same time, I've played Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, so I'm not really in a rush to play that either. :/

Did you have any luck finding someone who'd be willing to trade Genesect? :D
    Oh, it was pretty plain, actually. ^^; There were plenty of fireworks around, naturally.
    Family stuff heh, to much better now thanks for asking ^^

Ohhh great :) Another school year passed? Good grades? :p
    Same. :C

Oh nice. ^^ We didn't really get to do anything special unfortunately. :c
    My look who's back :) Welcome back sis! Well not so well lately xD What about you? You have been through some absent periods around here as far as I know. Everything better now I hope >~<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom