Haruka_Rules!
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow xD From that list.. I wanna ask about Maison Ikkoku and Hanayamata. They don't sound familiar o.o
    That's a cool team! :D I'm so so sorry it's been so long, been so busy! :)

For my team, I used Samurott, Stoutland, Krookodile, Braviary, Ferrothorn, and Chandelure; by and far one of my most favorite teams that I ever put together, they were unbelievable against the Elite 4, especially Krookodile, he just one-shot almost everyone! :D

I actually still haven't played Pokémon X yet, and I actually just got Omega Ruby a few months ago but I haven't played that either. :/ It's sad for me, but I really never have had any high expectations from X besides Mega-Absol, and Ruby looks really interesting, I'm interested in seeing how different it is, but at the same time, I've played Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, so I'm not really in a rush to play that either. :/

Did you have any luck finding someone who'd be willing to trade Genesect? :D
    Oh, it was pretty plain, actually. ^^; There were plenty of fireworks around, naturally.
    Family stuff heh, to much better now thanks for asking ^^

Ohhh great :) Another school year passed? Good grades? :p
    Same. :C

Oh nice. ^^ We didn't really get to do anything special unfortunately. :c
    My look who's back :) Welcome back sis! Well not so well lately xD What about you? You have been through some absent periods around here as far as I know. Everything better now I hope >~<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom