• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Alexg23
Local time
10:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My friend, silly is an understatement. I felt absolute rage.
    Also, no offense taken.
    Not to mention, Brevon does it (SPOILERZ) in front of the King's own son, Prince Dail, then takes Dail by his throat, then brainwashes him in a very excruciating manner.
    Yeah, this game gets pretty dark. But the darkness is slightly separated by some lighthearted scenes like Milla wanting to touch Lilac's hair tendrils when they meet, or the Sushi Scene after Fortune Night.
    I did see it. Of course, the entire intro is a bit of a parody, as is the entire game, but it does its job, and sets the mood for the game (especially late-game, where things REALLY get crazy.)
    Wow, never thought you would be so excited about this news!
    Anyways, I posted that vid over on the FP Forums, so thanks for sharing that video with me!
    That's really interesting, didn't know that. Also, that whole video was awesome, helped me bone up on some FE:if stuff I didn't know before. And that whole "don't restart when you lose a character" idea for Awakening actually seems pretty interesting, I'm gonna have to try that.
    It doesn't relate to other games? Eh, well it'll still probably be fun either way.
    I don't know much about FE:if characters (or much about it at all), so I wouldn't know who you're talking about. But as many characters as they've revealed so far, there's probably plenty more, so if you're not interested in the currently known ones, there's probably (hopefully) gonna be some really cool ones who will get your attention. *secretly hopes for another yandere stalker*
    also, new mystery of the emblem's fan translation is perfect, and it introduced a lot of the features in awakening, so I recommend it.
    I'm kinda upset that they're removing weapon durability (that and permanent death are like the main things that make Fire Emblem Fire Emblem) and adding all these weird mechanics to weapons, but other than that, I'm really interested. I'm curious to how it ties in with other games, and I also wanna try that My Castle thing, it looks fun. Also hoping for some awesome characters to S-Support with, I really enjoyed a lot of the characters in Awakening.
    Ah, interesting. As I said, my first avy married Aversa. My second and current playthrough is with the girl avy, and I'm not sure who I want her to marry. Of the guys I really love Gaius and Henry, but there are a few others I'm interested in as well. Why did you marry Miriel and Chrom on your first playthroughs?
    Hmm... There's so many characters I love. Maybe Sully, Nowi, or Henry. Or Aversa, I had my dude marry Aversa.
    How about you, who's your favourite?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom