Dr. Buni
Local time
10:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I see. That makes more sense, actually.

:D

You're welcome! Oh, nice. DotA. of course. :p
    Yea, E3 didn't disappoint me as a new Xbox One owner, I've been wanting to play Conker's Bad Fur Day but I can't justify putting $100+ on a used game. Star Wars battlefront looks surprisingly good, I haven't liked an EA game in years. My PC can probably handle it but lately I've been disappointed with the lack of controller aim assist in modern PC shooters.
    I also got an Xbox One recently and Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Halo MCC have been good distractions. As well as playing the Roy DLC till I got sick of SSB the other day
    Just being more and more stressed waiting for HRT, and I got super stressed on friday when I found out people usually don't have to wait as long but I need extra assessment than them since I used to be in the mental health system, all the mental health system ever did was jump to wrong assumptions and force treatment I didn't need and just hearing the term freaks me out, I still have nightmares about it and for a while I was scared of hospitals. Just talking to counsellors and the guy who was assessing me is hard because I'm scared of saying something that will give them the wrong idea and get me back in the system.

So I started self medicating on Pueraria Mirifica on Saturday and my mood has been improving since.
    Yep. It was 10 minutes to 6 AM my time when you sent that message. Interesting, indeed.

Good to hear. That sounds nice, hope you enjoy it if you do. My day's been fine, as well, nothing special.

You're welcome!
    Good morning to you! So, you're an hour ahead of me. Noted. How are things today? Oh, and cute avatar (again). :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom