• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Keshav
Local time
9:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The writers have proved that they will always disappoint the viewers no matter what. So I won't give the Pokemon Anime a second chance. It's better reading Pokemon fanfictions. I have been reading some fanfictions which are absolutely identical to our dreams.
    I completely agree with everything you said. I had the same dream as you had, but all our dreams were ruined! A series which raised so much hopes and interests ended in absolute disappointment and despair. Anyway, please tell me , are you adamant in your decision on not watching the SM anime? As for me, I've strongly decided that I'll not watch it.
    Keshav
    Keshav
    Same, I'm not gong to watch, maybe I will come back when a mature Ash is back.
    I wanted this because Ash is one of my most favorite protagonists and I I wanted him to leave on a high. And look what is happening? Ash is being reset to a noob in the SM anime, going to school and not challenging gyms and competing in Leagues anymore. Not to mention his horrible goofy looks in the SM series. It's really pointless to watch SM.
    Keshav
    Keshav
    The artwork for the next series is not something I expected after viewing XY.
    Then there is more, those faces.
    I hate them. Especially Ash's. He doesn't look like someone who just finished in top 2 in a league conference.
    Yea, I too wanted XY to be Ash's story end. With the 20th anniversary, a character shift would have been good. I wouldn't have any problem watching SM if it was a new protagonist. I so wanted Ash to win the league, become the champion of Kalos and marry Serena. And then maybe send Ash's son on an adventure. But NO! They ruined that dream! I hate the writers so much now. They are not any different than the BW writers.
    Absolutely. Ash's maturity and competence was at an absolute high in the XY series and he had the best female companion ever in Serena who had a crush on him and admired him the most. That is why I feel that he should have won the Kalos League and the Champions league afterwards and settled down with Serena, with his story coming to an end.
    Hey, I'm a recent member of this forums and like you, I'm also really disappointed with the way the writers ended the XY series. I've personally decided to quit watching the Pokemon Anime out of my disappointment despite being a big fan of the anime for 16 years and being emotionally involved in it a lot. Are you interested in the SM anime anymore?
    Keshav
    Keshav
    Obviously not. I'm not going to watch that SM shit. I'm glad that Ash we actually better in XY and it would totally conclude his story for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom