MachDragonX
Local time
9:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello MachDragon X, how are you? I saw your post in the hacked pokemon services. I was wondering, if not too much trouble, you could make any of this pokes with 31 iv in everything?
    Bold Zapdos
    Jolly Landorous
    Timid Raikou with that beautiful aura sphere
    Bold Lugia with Multiscale
    Jolly Arceus
    Jolly Terrakion
    Timid Darkrai
    Modest Kyogre

I have a lot of bred pokes, with HA, eggmoves, and battle maison itens. Thanks =D
    Hey. Are you available to trade tonight? Sorry, I planned to be on yesterday but I worked 14 hours yesterday and crashed as soon as I got home.
    Please keep on the discussion with me, as I'm playing on Wi-Fi and need to think about everything I breed...is it redundant to run both Weavile and Kyurem-B? And is Starmie good for offensive Spinning needs?
    My only thoughts for charizard right now is to use the HM fly. And Charizard isn't as good without its mega in the newer gens. Typhlosion has his own niche which has continued to the 6th gen.
    For my wonderlocke who should i replace with Hawlucha? Charmander or Cyndaquil. (Mantine is my strongest special mon. Does more damage then froakie right now and is at a lower level as well. I might replace froakie or dustox with tyrunt.)
    Thats a lot of pokemon. I wouldn't mind getting that magnaton and politoad. I don't have much to trade but I can try to find something if you have anything you want.
    Hey, I have one more favor to ask. I'm having trouble trying to breed for hidden powers. But since you have a powersave device now how hard would it be to make a ditto with an iv of 30 in every stat?
    Not much. I actually just got done moving to florida. In the tampa area. lol. I was wondering if you had time to help me move a few items from my x version to my Omega Ruby.
    Not too bad. Finally getting back into competitive. Trying the vgc format though. It's not as bad as I thought it would be.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom