• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
7:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 4554-1270-5039 is my FC in case you needed it, and I'll stick around for awhile just VM me when you're ready!
    That works just fine for me. 8-9 pm works! :) And sure thing, I'll name him Venus.
    Hey there, when can you trade for mawile? And did you want a nickname? :)
    Hey dude, I just noticed you were looking for a non-cloned Jirachi. I traded you one I cloned in Emerald. I happen to have another one that isn't cloned, as far as I know. I got it online way back in 2009/2010, but it has been trained a little bit. Do you prefer that Jirachi?
    I can understand that xD But it's up to you when you can, no rush on my part. I am keeping the mons for you, just don't forget please. I spent a razor claw and another item for this .w.
    Hey ^^ Looks like we have the same timezone, but unfortunately I am still at work st that time. Is is still okay for you 19:00/19:30?
    My FC is 2723-9410-4398
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom